01-19-05, 02:02 AM   #1
Shrike
A Defias Bandit
Desperately need these add ons

Hi there , I play WoW from a country with a really bad latency to both US and Euro servers. I was wondering if there is any way that a latency window with a numerical display can be made. I can be a small movable window (or static) that just shows the latency number in it. This would help me a lot to decide if I want to fight (low latency) or just admire the scenery (high latency).

The other thing: is there a mod or add on available that lets the rogue pick pocket auto loot the stuff in the loot window? With my latency I mostly are not able to click on it before the creature moves.
01-19-05, 02:13 AM   #2
Svarten
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1) Aye, not hard at all, I'll toss one together today for ya.
2) Not possible, AutoLooting was disabled in US beta :/

Cheers,
Svarten
01-19-05, 02:21 AM   #3
Shrike
A Defias Bandit
Thanks Svarten!

I will spread the latency window add on to all the people playing in my country, they all have the same problem!

I have found out that the quickloot add on will allow me to press left mouse quickly on pickpocket and loot it.

Will give that a go.

Another thing that I cant find is a way of making your health bar bigger, to scale it so it is more visible. I always lose track of my health since it is actually a small indicator in the corner and on a big screen you dont watch it very well ( I dont anyways).

Is there anything out there for that?
01-19-05, 03:19 AM   #4
Svarten
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just Uploaded Latencydisplay v1.0 to the Misc section, it is just pending moderators acceptance and you can get it.

/Svarten
01-19-05, 10:23 AM   #5
Remelio

Its approved now.. go get it

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Desperately need these add ons