08-31-16, 08:30 AM   #1
ecaflip
A Kobold Labourer
[7.03 build]Issues with displaying loot based quest pickups

Hello there, I've recently started using your addon and have ran into something that's been quite problematic while leveling, whenever I'm doing a quest and stumble upon a rare mob that starts a quest based off its loot drop, normally a big UI element pops up on the side of the screen with the quest that I can click on and accept, however when the Quests module for carbonite is active, no UI element appears so I cannot accept a quest of it's nature without the tedious process of disabling the quest module, waiting on /rui picking up the quest, and then turning it back on again. Are there any known fixes for this issue?
08-31-16, 08:40 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ecaflip View Post
Hello there, I've recently started using your addon and have ran into something that's been quite problematic while leveling, whenever I'm doing a quest and stumble upon a rare mob that starts a quest based off its loot drop, normally a big UI element pops up on the side of the screen with the quest that I can click on and accept, however when the Quests module for carbonite is active, no UI element appears so I cannot accept a quest of it's nature without the tedious process of disabling the quest module, waiting on /rui picking up the quest, and then turning it back on again. Are there any known fixes for this issue?
This should be in your quest log, added automaticly. Can u give me an example of those quests?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » [7.03 build]Issues with displaying loot based quest pickups