02-26-11, 01:10 PM   #21
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
toate addons Minimap par să facă acest lucru. Acesta este cel mai probabil datorită greutăţilor viscol texturile în timp ce vă aflaţi în ecranul de încărcare, şi addons Minimap trebui să aşteptaţi până după încarcă pe ecran.
03-01-11, 03:35 AM   #22
Yelina
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Nobgul View Post
toate addons Minimap par să facă acest lucru. Acesta este cel mai probabil datorită greutăţilor viscol texturile în timp ce vă aflaţi în ecranul de încărcare, şi addons Minimap trebui să aşteptaţi până după încarcă pe ecran.
I don't think a lot of people will understand what you are writing here.
Just type English
03-01-11, 07:15 AM   #23
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

That was the point. To speak in the OP's native language to better help. But thank's for the tip.
03-03-11, 06:55 PM   #24
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

cant belive... i was clear.. THE MINIMAP TEXTURE IS BLACK, u cant see roads or ground texture, not because lag but because... all are crap. Thanks!
03-03-11, 06:58 PM   #25
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

back to this old post, squenix is bugged too, cant belive. Really there arent good minimap addons and not bugged when changings chars or zones?...
03-03-11, 08:23 PM   #26
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
This has nothing to do with which minimap addon you are using. It is that your server load or latency are making it take longer to load everything from the server.

If you really think that there is a problem (with the CLIENT/SERVER, not your minimap addon) then run the repair tool.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-03-11, 08:27 PM   #27
hankthetank
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by xromania™ View Post
cant belive... i was clear.. THE MINIMAP TEXTURE IS BLACK, u cant see roads or ground texture, not because lag but because... all are crap. Thanks!
Yeah, give 'em hell. Damn minimap addons!!!
03-03-11, 08:29 PM   #28
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

xromania - I merged your two separate threads since they both are based on the fact that you are determined that there are no minimap addons that work.

Good hunting, and have a nice day.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
03-08-11, 11:14 AM   #29
TrotskyIcepick
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Alrighty then........ I think one thing we can all agree on is that not everyone likes every feature of every addon that is available. That does not make certain addons "fail". It just might not have the feature set you desire, so you move on and continue your search.

Likewise, because someone (not a native English speaker) is trying to "fit in" (at least that's how I see it) with everyone, and sees certain colloquialisms being used pretty often and decides to also use them, does not make them "retarded" or less intelligent then you are. It's something, apparently, most of us have done at some time or other in our lives.

Aaaaaaaaaand, that's the end of my rant.
Yo, Jeffy, you are so right on this one, not fair to badmouth the OP for this.

Originally Posted by xromania™ View Post
the minimap have black texture, i mean the ground texture is bugged, usually after a teleport in other area etc. Why? im using right now Squeenix but had same problem with all minimap addons before

when using no addons, the texture is always ok

or is my problem only? im using too carbonite and other addons but for other things, not map. But i disabled carbonite minimap
A lot may well be issues with your other addons. I to use Chinchilla with Carbonite but without issues, until that is I install MinimapButtonFrame then my world map button goes away + certain others too.I get no texture issues at all though from this combination only when I put LUI3 into the equation do I get texture issues and even then it's not with the minimap but with MMBF. I've basically learnt to live with it for now.
03-08-11, 04:15 PM   #30
Dawn
A Molten Giant

This thread™ makes my day™, every day™ I look at it.

Never delete it, never let it die™! Make it sticky! Let craziness™ consume our world™!

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

03-09-11, 09:37 AM   #31
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
This thread™ makes my day™, every day™ I look at it.

Never delete it, never let it die™! Make it sticky! Let craziness™ consume our world™!

Patent pending for this post.

03-12-11, 10:26 PM   #32
Ketua
Premium Member

Premium Member
Just get Carbonite. Full map replacement as well as minimap, doesn't rely on loading in game textures all the time.

World map button (as well as all addaon buttons) gets separated from the minimap and can be placed where ever you want.
03-13-11, 01:55 AM   #33
Crissa
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

What's wrong with SexyMap?

-Crissa

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » minimap addons fail