02-08-05, 02:48 PM   #1
FlyAerobat1SS
A Kobold Labourer
Destroy option from loot window

I'd like to see a mod that allows loot to be destroyed right from the mobs body. As a skinner who ofen has his inventory maxed out there is no larger frustration that having to make room in the inventory for boar intestine just to pick it back up and drag it to the game screen to destroy.

Most of the time all I want to do is skin a beast and not loot it at all. Since the skin mouseover icon doesn't appear until a beast has been completely looted it would be nice to be able to skin WITHOUT having to waste an action button slot.
02-08-05, 03:03 PM   #2
Liquidor
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Use skinning?!

Correct me if I'm wrong (I were only skinner in some hours and then dropped it), but I think you can use skinning skill directly on the mob.

Press "P" and then choose Skinning from the General (or whatever) and then you can skin it and the loot will be "saved" to other members (if in party) and as soon they have looted it, the mob will disappere or if you are not in a party it will disappere when you have looted it (just don't loot, because you don't need to)

So you can skin it before looting if I'm not wrong about this?!
- Try it out, because I can't (I played the Beta in EU which is off)

- Liquidor
02-08-05, 05:30 PM   #3
Inokis
EQInterface Staff

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You don't need an action button slot at all. Just have a skinning knife and right click on a looted corpse. You will skin regardless of the action being toggled. As far as skinning without looting, solo I've never been able to. Perhaps party is different.

Personally, if they'd just leave items on the pointer instead of depositing them into a bag that would solve a lot, since you could then just click and destroy by dropping.

Last edited by Inokis : 02-08-05 at 05:34 PM.
02-08-05, 09:43 PM   #4
tralkar
An Onyxian Warder

Skin and move up it let go of the loot window.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Destroy option from loot window