06-29-15, 04:40 PM   #1
Reaper1020
A Defias Bandit
Quest tracker/map bug??

Wondering if anyone else has (i saw a few threads that are close, such as someone mentioning that bonus tasks come up as completed)

But when i accept new quests alot of times they don't show up on the map, or they do but with missing parts or information. and the watcher on the side doesn't really update too well. Assaults (like the assult on iron docks and such) don't show up with the progress bar. i try to reset to defaults but it never works. and the minimap inside the map is kinda buggy. and even when i have blizzards auto track off. and all the carbonite options that should turn them off and replace it with their own map icons. i still get the blue blobs in the minimap portion ontop of the minimap replacement carbonite allows

I first started using carbonite in cata and loved it. i didn't change much i dont think if anything atall from the defaults. all modules included. i'd love to have it work like that again if someone knows anything about it
06-30-15, 12:11 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes been testing newest release and this accurs often...
06-30-15, 01:32 PM   #3
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
With all quests, or tanaan jungle specific ones.
07-01-15, 12:06 AM   #4
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Wod, Mop, classic quests too... but i have to check without other addons to confirm its Carbonite bug.
07-01-15, 07:53 AM   #5
Reaper1020
A Defias Bandit
i think it's all quests. it's just not working like it used to. i reverted back to 6.0.1 because im not using it for tanaan jungle. and it's still just weird. the minimap overlay doesnt always work. When i combine the two minimaps. it used to not show any quest blobs. it just showed icons and they always aligned with the ones on the carbonite minimap.

The bonus objectives on the map used to be bigger and i think used to actually say the name and what you needed to do for the objective on the icon, now it just says "bonus objective"

either way. it's hard to explain how i had it before. it just feels off. but thanks for the replies!
07-04-15, 11:28 AM   #6
JWMcQuire
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Bonus Quests show as completed...

I can confirm on my install that bonus quests I completed on other toons also show up in Carbonite as completed for toons that haven't done them yet.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » Quest tracker/map bug??