03-19-10, 10:43 AM   #1
mentalnutsy
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looking for a stock checking addon

I'm looking for an addon that can check stock I have in guild bank, player bank and bags. I know there are few addons that track total number of items. But sadly I find they only track the item if you already have the item in bank bag or guildbank. I'm looking for an addon that i can maybe make a list of items I want and it tells me if i have or have none in stock.

Does any1 know of such an addon. Thanks for yer help

P.s Iv looked at Reagent Restocker but dont mention monitoring of guild bank.

Last edited by mentalnutsy : 03-19-10 at 11:28 AM.
03-20-10, 08:19 AM   #2
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
First I was going to suggest Inventory hawk but that hasn't been updated since last year.

So I'm gonna go with loot count. You don't need an item in your inventory to add it too the list. If the tool tip is some how available to you (chat link or something) there will be a little "l" box you can click and drag it up to your lc area or something like that. I did notice this doesn't do the guild back so I will link your post on the comment thread. I love the DEV here.

Finally there are two I know that do this. Altoholic and Arkinventory. I'm sure this addon is way more then the simple tracking that you wanted but I know it works because I use them both. I actually use the Altoholic for the tooltip and bc of the search feature in their interface but Ark does it too.
03-20-10, 09:26 AM   #3
mentalnutsy
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by nickyjean View Post
First I was going to suggest Inventory hawk but that hasn't been updated since last year.

So I'm gonna go with loot count. You don't need an item in your inventory to add it too the list. If the tool tip is some how available to you (chat link or something) there will be a little "l" box you can click and drag it up to your lc area or something like that. I did notice this doesn't do the guild back so I will link your post on the comment thread. I love the DEV here.

Finally there are two I know that do this. Altoholic and Arkinventory. I'm sure this addon is way more then the simple tracking that you wanted but I know it works because I use them both. I actually use the Altoholic for the tooltip and bc of the search feature in their interface but Ark does it too.
Thanks ill take a look and give it a try.

Edit: Sadly this not much use as I have over 100 items to track. Basically what Is some type of list addon that will list all items I want watch. Arkinventory tells me how many of each item I have when I mouse over item icon or click item links.

Last edited by mentalnutsy : 03-20-10 at 10:28 AM.
03-20-10, 12:32 PM   #4
cloudwolf
A Black Drake
ark inventory also has an option for you to type in an item name and see if you have it on any of your alts/guild banks.
03-20-10, 01:29 PM   #5
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Then I would suggest Inventory Hawk which will need updating. Maybe the Gods will look favorably on you. I didn't see the part about the Guild bank showing but maybe that could be added as well. Good Luck to you.
03-20-10, 01:43 PM   #6
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
I take it this was something you wanted for your tradeskills ?

If so, a long while back before I stopped playing I did start work on a tradeskill stock addon for my inscriber. I don't recall getting too far with it though as each step was learning a new element I had never covered in an addon before. If Blizzard stops adjusting their WatchFrame long enough for me to leave my WatchFrame addon alone for a while I can see if I can get it up and running and hopefully less skill specific.

The idea was to look at the tradeskill recipes in existence and their relevant resources and then list where they are. Alts, Bank, GuildBank etc. Whether I came across a problem or not I can't recall at present though.

But in the mean time perhaps see if InventoryHawk works without an update and then perhaps ask if the owner is still keeping an eye on it If they are like me not actively playing the game, they may be relying on those using the addon to let them know of any problems.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818
03-20-10, 02:34 PM   #7
grom
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
try out possessions
03-20-10, 06:01 PM   #8
mentalnutsy
A Cyclonian
The reason i want the add is because I buy a lot of vendor recipes/pets and resell them on the ah. I feel the addon would help save a lot of time.

Originally Posted by cloudwolf View Post
ark inventory also has an option for you to type in an item name and see if you have it on any of your alts/guild banks.
As for this i know arkinventory does this but typing in over 100 items would take just as long as looking myself

Last edited by mentalnutsy : 03-20-10 at 06:08 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a stock checking addon