09-15-10, 09:15 PM   #1
Ither
A Firelord

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Dungeon Maps

I use mapster for my general world map, but I'm finding it a pain that I have zero dungeon maps. Is there an addon that when you toggle the map it will load up the dungeon map if you are in a dungeon?

Sometimes I like to see where I'm at and when I'm in certain dungeons it just shows the world map of the area I'm in.
09-15-10, 10:07 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Only WotLK dungeons have maps currently. If you would like to see maps for other dungeons which Blizzard hasn't added support for yet, then you'll need an addon like Atlas.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-15-10, 10:14 PM   #3
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

If my memory isn't too fuzzy, even Atlas won't show your exact location in the dungeon. If I'm remembering correctly Blizzard doesn't supply your map coords in instances.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
09-15-10, 10:50 PM   #4
Ither
A Firelord

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yeah that's what I figured. The only thing closely accurate is those of the WOTLK.

I never understood why they gave us those maps and not old world maps.
09-16-10, 09:15 AM   #5
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Because they did the most important ones first. However, all of the Old World and BC dungeons are getting instance maps in Cata, as well as the new dungeons.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Dungeon Maps