02-28-15, 02:05 PM   #1
Malsomnus
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Void Storage add-on?

The current state of void storage is a bit of a joke; moving things between the tabs is a pointless pain in the ass, and the tabs themselves are hidden by the dress-up window, and that window is a teeny tiny useless version for some reason.

Is there any add-on out there that handles these problems?
And, if not... anybody want any other features into the add-on I'll write myself?

Remember, every time you post a comment on an add-on, a kitten gets its wings!
02-28-15, 03:16 PM   #2
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Malsomnus View Post
The current state of void storage is a bit of a joke; moving things between the tabs is a pointless pain in the ass, and the tabs themselves are hidden by the dress-up window, and that window is a teeny tiny useless version for some reason.
And, if not... anybody want any other features into the add-on I'll write myself?
Also see: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...highlight=Void

Bagnon is currently the only addon I know of that makes the void storage into one window. But its not usable on its own and I also don't like the way it handels storing items.

If you write one I woud use it
Features I woud like to have:
- Aurora support.
- "Sort items" Button like with Blizzard Bags that sorty by Quality and equipment type.
02-28-15, 04:39 PM   #3
JDoubleU00
A Firelord

Originally Posted by Malsomnus View Post

I would like to be able to organize the window by categories like CragBags does. That way I could create categories for Mog sets etc... Everything Tonyleila mentioned also.
03-01-15, 03:37 PM   #4
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by rocnroll View Post
I would like to be able to organize the window by categories like CragBags does. That way I could create categories for Mog sets etc... Everything Tonyleila mentioned also.
Mog stets? So you woud like to have a window for each set? In my void there is nothing but setitems and cool looing gear
03-01-15, 03:47 PM   #5
JDoubleU00
A Firelord

Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
Mog stets? So you woud like to have a window for each set? In my void there is nothing but setitems and cool looing gear
Mine too, but it isn't organized very well. That is why I love CargBags, once I create a category, the gear falls into it. If I had better LUA skill, I could probably write a CarBags for void.
03-01-15, 03:59 PM   #6
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by rocnroll View Post
Mine too, but it isn't organized very well. That is why I love CargBags, once I create a category, the gear falls into it. If I had better LUA skill, I could probably write a CarBags for void.
Maybe it woud be better to use MogIt instead to organize your sets. You don't need to visit the void to transmog anyway

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Void Storage add-on?