04-03-15, 07:52 AM   #1
Black Veil
A Murloc Raider
Possible Garrison Auctioneer Parts Gathering Addon?

Could someone possibly make an addon to help with keeping track of all the parts needed for the garrison auctioneer? Perhaps it shows how many of each part you have accumulated, which ones your missing, and where the parts are found. In a nice clean form.

Also able to be seen by any character your logged on to. I am using multiple characters to find them as I level and it's hard to keep track of everything. There are so many damn pieces!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!
04-04-15, 07:24 AM   #2
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
AuctionMaster has a nice option to save searches as favorites and then you can search for all your faves with one klick. The faves are also saved across all your chars.
04-04-15, 03:06 PM   #3
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

There's a really nice detailed post at Wowhead that you could possibly copy/paste to Microsoft Word or Notepad ++, and then mark each collected piece with a * symbol. That's how I'd do it if there were no addons to track the pieces.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=36948/auctioning-for-parts#comments
04-05-15, 04:07 AM   #4
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

As said with AuctionMaster you only need to save searches for:
Super Cooling
Arcane Crystal
Auction
Universal Language
Cyclical Power
04-05-15, 01:16 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Auctionator also saves searches as well.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-05-15, 04:20 PM   #6
Black Veil
A Murloc Raider
I use AuctionMaster. I'm NOT inquiring about buying the items. I'm talking about an addon that keeps track of the pieces that drop to make a garrison auction house for your garrison. Petrah is on the right track, and thank you for that link!

For instance how quests are. They show you have 1/3 of whatever item, etc. But have it be able to a total based on whats on all of your characters since I have multiple characters able to find the pieces. I wondered if someone could make an addon to keep track that I just acquired a Coolant piece which makes up the Cooling Module and maybe show I have multiple of that item.

Petrah can you elaborate perhaps? Maybe I need abit more help explaining? I wish I knew something about making an addon to just do it myself. If someone makes a decent one I would definitely donate!
04-05-15, 04:57 PM   #7
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Black Veil View Post
I wondered if someone could make an addon to keep track that I just acquired a Coolant piece which makes up the Cooling Module and maybe show I have multiple of that item.
Try out BagSync.
04-05-15, 06:46 PM   #8
Black Veil
A Murloc Raider
I use Altoholic.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Possible Garrison Auctioneer Parts Gathering Addon?