08-22-10, 02:38 PM   #1
Bladenfist
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Loot Delete

Anyone know of an add that will remove the unwanted items from my bag? I know of lootfilter I am hoping for some more options that may be smaller
09-04-10, 11:49 AM   #2
xtoq
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm not familiar with LootFilter (I use Looter myself for many other reasons), but here's a few I found just looking in the Bags, Bank, and Invetory mods category here at WoWI. Snooty just doesn't pick up that crap (the crap you would delete) so it saves a step, Looter does delete things.

MyLoot
Snooty Looter
Looter
09-11-10, 10:04 AM   #3
stormkeep
Drunken Dorf

Premium Member
Broker_garbage lets you do what you want rather simplistically yet with totally precise levels of customization as well. It's the addon I currently used after trying about a dozen others (including the ones mentioned above.

Another one that does what you want which I did like was Karni's Crap Filter. It's not the one I use, as it's not nearly as convenient; it lacks the auto-sell, auto-loot/delete and broker-click to either delete an item or add it to the "keep list", all features of Broker_garbage.

Last edited by stormkeep : 09-11-10 at 10:16 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Loot Delete