12-31-14, 12:48 PM   #1
Teener
A Murloc Raider
BUG ALL: Quest givers not shown on map

I just installed the new Carbonite Maps, Carbonite Notes, Carbonite Quests, Carbonite Warehouse and I don't see any quest givers at all. How do i fix this ? On the quest list I do have the blue dot which says " quest givers" and the purple dot which says " show quests on map " are both highlighted. I used curse client.

Last edited by Teener : 12-31-14 at 03:21 PM. Reason: more explicit/spelling
12-31-14, 01:41 PM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Teener View Post
I just installed the new Carbonite Maps, Carbonite Notes, Carbonite Quests, Carbonite Warehouse and I don't see and quest givers at all. How do i fix this ? On the quest list I do have the blue dot which says " quest givers" and the purple dot which says " show quests on map " are both highlighted
Yep something is wrong with this feature. I have checked it in WoD, later ill check on alt and confirm.
12-31-14, 07:01 PM   #3
Mageleader
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have checked on a veteran toon and a new toon and quest givers do not appear
01-16-15, 02:54 PM   #4
Teener
A Murloc Raider
Carbonite Quest

Any idea on when the carbonite quests will show up on the carbonite maps? i've watched for updates on curse client and its still version 6.0.
01-16-15, 03:02 PM   #5
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Everything but Info was updated to 6.0.1 yesterday. I just checked my curse client and it is saying 6.0.1 for all of them.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » BUG ALL: Quest givers not shown on map