04-01-15, 02:39 PM   #1
Mazzy_Wow
A Murloc Raider

LF dor this ui which looks like Neav :)

Hi! I've been looking for a way to obtain this unit frames + castbars. Most of this looks like Neav UI, but i can't seem to find the rest of it, any help will be much appreciated

04-01-15, 04:59 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can get that look using PitBull 4 Unit Frames. You will need the frame surrounding them, which is either "!BeautyCase" or a version of the default tooltip border. I use this in my "PitBull" unit frames.Click image for larger version

Name:	MYUI-3-16-2015.jpg
Views:	751
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	8554
EDIT: I looked at the screen shot again. It might be an oUF edit, too. /EDIT

EDIT 2: SHEESH! I've got to start reading instead of scanning. The cast bar might be "Quartz". Same thing, you'll need the border. Sigh. /EDIT 2

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 04-01-15 at 05:11 PM.
04-01-15, 06:38 PM   #3
Mazzy_Wow
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
You can get that look using PitBull 4 Unit Frames. You will need the frame surrounding them, which is either "!BeautyCase" or a version of the default tooltip border. I use this in my "PitBull" unit frames.Attachment 8554
EDIT: I looked at the screen shot again. It might be an oUF edit, too. /EDIT

EDIT 2: SHEESH! I've got to start reading instead of scanning. The cast bar might be "Quartz". Same thing, you'll need the border. Sigh. /EDIT 2
Woah, thanks for the info!
I'll try to use beautycase with pitbull then, but i'm a lua noob so it will take me a while :P
Thank you very much kind sir!
04-01-15, 07:34 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You are very welcome. You can get the border by using the "SharedMedia" addon, and the file I am attaching to this post. Be sure to look in the "SharedMedia" addon folder for the "INSTRUCTIONS for MyMedia.txt" plain text file. It explains how to use the addon, and make your own "MyMedia" addon. It's simple, and uncomplicated. (Even a Lua noob can do it! I should know, I did it before i wrote my first plug-in.)

EDIT: SharedMedia /EDIT

Tooltip-BigBorder.blp

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 04-01-15 at 07:42 PM.
04-01-15, 08:36 PM   #5
Tim
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

The 2 oUF layouts it resembles are: oUF_Phanx & oUF_PredatorSimple
Battle Tag: Mysterio#11164
Current PC Setup: PCPartPicker List

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » LF dor this ui which looks like Neav :)