01-23-05, 05:58 PM   #1
axlezero
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
a few ideas

these are just ideas to make for the hell of it, more then i need: (if any of these are impossible feel free to flame it haha)

cosmetic addons:

redoing the the party and player window so instead of a bar, it wraps around the picture of your character and having the group window go across the top of the screen instead of down the side, doing the wrap around health bar would make it more compact. not sure if this is possible but there have been some group windows made so i don't see it being impossible

a large health bar that goes across the top of the screen, or even above the xp bar, maybe even resizable with the mana bar attached so people can stretch it as big or small as they want, and moveable so they can place it where ever they like

maybe xp bar the same thing, break it off the default hotbar or whatever

i really like the all in one inventory or the myinventory by svarten, but i was wondering if you could make the bag more compact, lets say each item icon is half inch or whatever, is it possible to make them like a centimeter so the bag doesn't take up half the screen call it minimyinventory or whatever,

same with the hotbars, i really don't need the big icons if i'm binding the keys, i rarely ever literally click them with the mouse so the smaller the better

a group addon that shows each members dps until they leave the group (kind of a way to see who is helping and who is sleeping) possibly have the option to reset after you engage a new mob or have a running total overall while the group is together, and that displays the whole time, not sure where the placement would best but you can play with it maybe add options to position it in a few places ( this sounded easy when i started writing it but i suppose options make it a little more challenging to make )

i don't know if this is possible but some kind of gui that can scan your addon folder and tell you whats enabled and disabled ( i don't mean the addon disabled in the charachter select, i mean like in game, the ones you have enabled, wanted to see which ones i need to turn on or off depening on the character so i can optimize what i'm doing)

i'll throw more ideas out later, when i get used to the game some more, only been playing a week or so, so... if they have these addons or if they are not possible then i apologize haha, just trying to contribute to the addon community

Last edited by axlezero : 01-23-05 at 06:02 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » a few ideas