09-03-19, 01:44 AM   #1
Kligan
A Kobold Labourer
*Request* Totem Duration

Hello!

I'd like to request an addon, that is basically 4 separate action bars for totems (earth, fire, water, wind) that would show totem duration countdown on top of an icon of placed totems.
Basically, something like this:

Functionality: 4 action bars one for each type of totems; Move totem action bars around, switch between vertical and horizontal rows, adjust size of the action bars; Manage which totems to display or to hide on the action bars; Display totem duration on top of icons of placed totems.

There is an addon available colled TotemTimers, but it's very buggy and overthinks a simple solution too much.

Last edited by Kligan : 09-03-19 at 01:52 AM.
09-04-19, 12:36 AM   #2
Arxon_Havenloft
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Kligan View Post
Hello!

I'd like to request an addon, that is basically 4 separate action bars for totems (earth, fire, water, wind) that would show totem duration countdown on top of an icon of placed totems.
Basically, something like this:

Functionality: 4 action bars one for each type of totems; Move totem action bars around, switch between vertical and horizontal rows, adjust size of the action bars; Manage which totems to display or to hide on the action bars; Display totem duration on top of icons of placed totems.

There is an addon available colled TotemTimers, but it's very buggy and overthinks a simple solution too much.
If you use WeakAuras 2 then theres a script for Totem Timers.
https://wago.io/qIeKQ6u0D
To add scripts to WeakAuras 2 all you have to do is copy them from the website and then go into the addon (Type "/wa" In Game) and click new on the top left and import on the bottom right. Then just paste the script and drag the timers to where you want them on your screen then you're all set!

I am also told that Luna provides Timers as well though I haven't fact-checked that yet.

Last edited by Arxon_Havenloft : 09-04-19 at 12:39 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » *Request* Totem Duration