12-14-05, 12:58 PM   #1
Roughknight
A Defias Bandit
Is it possible to get rid of confirmation dialogs?

I know I'm probably one of the few that didn't welcome the new confirmation dialogs that were added a few patches back. But I have found with the new greed/need dialogs and most instance runs being along the lines of greed everything now, that these confirmation dialogs get annoying.

For example, I am on an instance run, were killing a group of mobs, and someone loots before the end of the fight. I have a popup on my screen, in my way, that I simply want to click the greed button and move on with fighting. With the confirmation dialog that is now there for BOP items, I also have to move my mouse up and click yes to confirm that I'm rolling on a BOP item. I'd like this to go away without my interaction. Or at least a keyboard shortcut that allows me to quickly dispose of it.

The other window that annoys me greatly is the confirmation window when I goto buyout an auction. I feel like "I wouldn't have clicked buyout if I didn't want to buy it out" when I see this dialog.

So if anyone knows of a way to either disable these, or script/addon to disable them, or keyboard shortcut even to just skip them, it would be great.

Thanks
12-14-05, 04:16 PM   #2
Roughknight
A Defias Bandit
To answer my own question, I have used Ace to create my own module that does exactly this (at least for the auction house, I will have to wait till I get home from work and in a raid to test the bind on pickup part of it).
12-14-05, 08:40 PM   #3
hikaricore
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thumbs up

this would seriously help me out, i once missed the arena trinket because of that damn button, i hesitated on the bop cos i was suprised to see it. lol needless to say another rogue 10 levels higher than me had enough time to gank me before i clicked, so i only got the other items in the box

sounds promising

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Is it possible to get rid of confirmation dialogs?