04-04-06, 09:02 AM   #1
Whisky
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
How about this idea.

I know I and I assume most others that used any kind of autobuff addon miss it a lot now since dear 1.10 came to life. But how about this.. Why could not the same hook that is being used for autocasting on fishing be used for autobuffs on movement? Yes I know I dont have a clue about writeing addons. Wouldnt know anything about it if it jumped up and bit me but the logic seems to be that what works for one should work for another?
04-04-06, 11:52 AM   #2
robodude666
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Whisky
I know I and I assume most others that used any kind of autobuff addon miss it a lot now since dear 1.10 came to life. But how about this.. Why could not the same hook that is being used for autocasting on fishing be used for autobuffs on movement? Yes I know I dont have a clue about writeing addons. Wouldnt know anything about it if it jumped up and bit me but the logic seems to be that what works for one should work for another?
If you are asking for a mod that does something based on a movement you make, or something to do with movement, I doubt its possible anymore. Blizzard removed movement functions and also i believe functions that see if you moved (for example: a function that checks if you just jumped)
04-05-06, 08:53 AM   #3
Whisky
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
No I was thinking off a button or mouse click actually. Not sure if its the same or not.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » How about this idea.