12-26-08, 10:32 AM   #121
agshadowman
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hi Mikey, the instructions worked great for my two existing characters but when I created a death night the second Hitsmode window (Hitsmode2) was missing. How do I create? thx.
12-26-08, 10:32 AM   #122
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
think you will find yhor is right, it is part of duff, its not moving the default weapon buff frames, you could try installing satrina buff and that will allow you to move that frame
12-26-08, 10:40 AM   #123
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by agshadowman View Post
Hi Mikey, the instructions worked great for my two existing characters but when I created a death night the second Hitsmode window (Hitsmode2) was missing. How do I create? thx.
the easiest way to to deal with hitsmode when creating a new character is to go into your wft folder, goto your character folders normally in wtf/account/server/ then copy one of the character folders (right click and select copy) and paste it to your desktop. then rename the new file to your new character name and drop back into the wtf folder, sounds like a lot to do but should take out the need to go back through the setup everytime you make a new char
12-26-08, 10:47 AM   #124
agshadowman
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
That worked great, Thanks Mikey!
12-26-08, 10:49 AM   #125
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by agshadowman View Post
That worked great, Thanks Mikey!
great, ill try and address any other issues you guys come across just keep posting lol
12-26-08, 11:50 AM   #126
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Thumbs up

Satrina buff worked perfectly I just used it to stop showing everything so that DUf still shows all my buff/debuffs. It's working perfectly now apart from those 2 bugsack errors I posted on the last page. Thanks once again Mikey.
12-28-08, 04:44 PM   #127
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

Hey! Just an FYI I finally got Discord unit frames working properly for death knights now. thanks to Scree on the discord forums for posting a fix. I followed his newer instructions and the fix worked perfectly. The only error i get right now is the one from the drop down menu and it only happens on the first load up so no big deal to me. Doesnt break anything. hope this helps !

http://underworldexodus.com/forum/fo...iew&post=10257

Take a look at scree's last post
12-29-08, 07:57 PM   #128
cesar_haro
A Defias Bandit
Hey Mike2k, first of all, thnx again for all this work, this UI works awesome. The only issue I'm having is when I'm raiding in those 25man. My FPS drops from over 50 to 5. Everything works perfectly when I'm soloing but in raids, my fps goes to poop >.< I was just wondering if you have any recommendation?

My pc:

4 gigs of ram DDR2 6400
AMD FX processor
Raptor HD 150gb 10000rpm
8800 GTX graphic card
12-29-08, 08:21 PM   #129
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by cesar_haro View Post
Hey Mike2k, first of all, thnx again for all this work, this UI works awesome. The only issue I'm having is when I'm raiding in those 25man. My FPS drops from over 50 to 5. Everything works perfectly when I'm soloing but in raids, my fps goes to poop >.< I was just wondering if you have any recommendation?

My pc:

4 gigs of ram DDR2 6400
AMD FX processor
Raptor HD 150gb 10000rpm
8800 GTX graphic card

I thought this would resolve itself as DuF got more updates. I had the same issues when I created my own Mazzle and it continued until I dropped DuF. Can anyone confirm this (for 25 man raids)?

Edit: I have very similar specs on my computer as yours. Running AMD and the same card, HD is different (I have 2).

Last edited by Yhor : 12-29-08 at 08:24 PM.
12-29-08, 08:28 PM   #130
cesar_haro
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
I thought this would resolve itself as DuF got more updates. I had the same issues when I created my own Mazzle and it continued until I dropped DuF. Can anyone confirm this (for 25 man raids)?

Edit: I have very similar specs on my computer as yours. Running AMD and the same card, HD is different (I have 2).
well, I have 2 too, the 10000rpm one I used to run wow and all my programs and a 500gb for storage.
12-29-08, 09:46 PM   #131
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
hey, yup comfirmed. i ran a raid tonight and got the same issue.

my thinking is that theres still a memory leak when it comes to raids, its definately discord unit frames. im going to try and work out if its when discord hides party frames. as instances are fine its only when i goto raid

for the mean time you could try turning spell detail down and turning shadows off but tbh with your setup you shouldnt be getting this issue
01-02-09, 08:11 PM   #132
Joeyjojo
A Defias Bandit
when i try and log in and set it up i get this.....ive followed all the install instructions up to log in and when i log in i get this
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_010309_114805.jpg
Views:	567
Size:	161.5 KB
ID:	2159  
01-02-09, 10:33 PM   #133
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Joeyjojo View Post
when i try and log in and set it up i get this.....ive followed all the install instructions up to log in and when i log in i get this
Did you install the WTF with that (might be a separate file to DL)? It looks like none of the config was carried over.
01-03-09, 06:20 AM   #134
Joeyjojo
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
Did you install the WTF with that (might be a separate file to DL)? It looks like none of the config was carried over.
umm im not 100% sure as i cant get on the comp till some time 2morrow and i will try again (incase ur wondering how im posting this im on da ps3 lol)
01-04-09, 12:03 PM   #135
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
Is there any news about the DUF problem involving 25 mans and if there will be a fix for it? just ran a 25 man last night and it got so laggy I had to revert to the Blizz UI to make it playable. My rig is more than capable of running everything in this UI and the few other addons I have so something needs to be fixed in DUF according to Mikey but i'm unsure as to what/how to fix it.
Anyone have any ideas if it a particular setting in DUF that's causing this or is it something in DUF's code?
01-04-09, 02:53 PM   #136
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Bens View Post
Is there any news about the DUF problem involving 25 mans and if there will be a fix for it? just ran a 25 man last night and it got so laggy I had to revert to the Blizz UI to make it playable. My rig is more than capable of running everything in this UI and the few other addons I have so something needs to be fixed in DUF according to Mikey but i'm unsure as to what/how to fix it.
Anyone have any ideas if it a particular setting in DUF that's causing this or is it something in DUF's code?
It looks like you found this thread already Bens (unless there is another with your name), but i figured I'd link this (Courtesy of Dreadlorde for giving it to me).

http://worldofmodcraft.com/forum/for...d%20Bugs/Fixes

That is Discord forums to report bugs associated with DuF, please respect their forums as you would here, if you decide to report a bug.

It sounds like DuF may be next on the project for fixes in the land of Discord, however, I know of at least two people working on alternatives for a "Mazzle-like" layout using other unit frames. Hopefully something will fall into place for Mazzleui lovers to keep their -feel- of the layout with functionality in raids, no matter the source.
01-04-09, 04:54 PM   #137
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
Yea I found their site after I posted here in since that is where I should have posted it originally. I should have deleted my post here after I had done so I apologise.
01-07-09, 01:38 PM   #138
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
Does anyone know what causes the auto marking skull depending on what mob i'm hitting?. My tanks were getting kinda frustrated about it and i'm not sure how to turn it off. Please help
01-07-09, 03:44 PM   #139
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Bens View Post
Does anyone know what causes the auto marking skull depending on what mob i'm hitting?. My tanks were getting kinda frustrated about it and i'm not sure how to turn it off. Please help

Do you have MagicCharms? (spelling may be off)

If not, list your addons and someone will likely find the culprit.
01-07-09, 05:40 PM   #140
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
Nope I don't use Magic charms and most of the addons I have are from Fresh UI. The ones i'm using not included in FreshUI are:

Atlasloot
Auctioneer
Autores
Cellular
Combuctor
CT raid assist
Maelstrom Maestro
Miks scrolling combat text
Satrina Buff Frames
Skillet
Totem Timers

I'll try disabling these one at a time tonight if I have a chance before the raid and see if it solves it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released Compilations » Freshui - Mazzle wannabe