05-12-09, 04:30 PM   #1
Zanoroy
A Murloc Raider
Question Docked/Integrated Minimap

Hello all,

I use Carb and simple minimap, the reason I use simple minimap is because I like to be able to see the "yellow" dots for things like Mining/herb and fishing nodes or when looking for a repairer in a new area. eg the tracking capability's.

I have tried to dock/integrate the minimap in carb but it goes to a small minimap in the corner and I find locating a mining node basically useless with such a small map.

Can I dock/integrate the minimap so that the Location Icons (as described above) are shown on the carb minimap in the correct locations?

I did look through the forums ect and couldnt find what I was looking for. My searching skills may be lacking, so any help would be wonderful.

Cheers

05-13-09, 10:01 AM   #2
todd0168
A Frostmaul Preserver

You just need to find the option on the mini map section that tells it to dock the minimap in the corner and uncheck that. I have integrated my minimap into my Carbonite map from day one and made sure that I unchecked most of the docking options so that my minimap is dead center in my Carbonite map at almost all times.

05-13-09, 04:12 PM   #3
Zanoroy
A Murloc Raider
Excellent, I'll give it a try.

Thank you.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Docked/Integrated Minimap