05-19-08, 07:52 AM   #1
MasterOfNone
A Defias Bandit
help

i will try to make this as descriptive as possible with not being at home on my comp that has wow installed on it.

I have tried several times to re-load the interface to make things work. In particular my spec for my warlock is affliction where i get nightfall proc. there is a checkbox in the new user interface to see when it procs (as a floating text). well i have the box checked, but never see the text. I have tried to re-load UI, but it never does. the command box always states that i am putting in an invalid command for relaoding the UI. I have tried several commands to no avail. not sure if this a add-on problem or a vista problem or me just being a n00b problem. any advice would be appreciated. TY

operating system:windows vista ultiamte: UAC is turned off

PS if anyone knows anything about WOW and other games making ur music quiet when ever they start up, please PM me.

Last edited by MasterOfNone : 05-19-08 at 10:05 AM.
05-19-08, 09:21 AM   #2
OrcanWonder
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
i will try to make this as descriptive as possible with not being at home on my comp that has wow installed on it.

I have tried several times to re-load the interface to make things work. In particular my spec for my warlock is affliction where i get nightfall proc. there is a checkbox in the new user interface to see when it procs (as a floating text). well i have the box checked, but never see the text. I have tried to re-load UI, but it never does. the command box always states that i am putting in an invalid command for relaoding the UI. I have tried several commands to no avail. not sure if this a add-on problem or a vista problem or me just being a n00b problem. any advice would be appreciated. TY

operating system:windows vista ultiamte: UAC is turned off

PS if anyone knows anything about WOW and other games making ur music queit when ever they start up, please PM me.
Would be nice to know just what command you were using that won't work. Other than that, I'd try "/reloadui" this worked for me prior to 2.4.2, haven't tried since the last patch.
05-19-08, 10:04 AM   #3
MasterOfNone
A Defias Bandit
i have tried that one and "RL" and "console reloadui"

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » help