12-24-10, 06:42 PM   #1
shortnsasy
A Kobold Labourer
Unhappy No archaeology dig sites on map

My archaeology level is currently 1 because I have no dig sites displaying on my map for my main toon. My alts all have the dig sites showing up and everything works fine for them. I opened an in game ticket and the feedback I got was that it's an interface problem...I followed all instructions and I have the same result, all toons but one are displaying dig sites. Anyone else havenig this problem?

Also, I installed an arch add-on to see if it would show me dig sites and it listed 0/3 dig sites available for the toon with the problem and it listed 3/3 for the other toons. When trying the Blizzard solution I removed the add-on.

Toon with problem is level 84 blood elf mage, toon without the problem is a 54 undead priest.
12-24-10, 08:06 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
On which continent are you looking for dig sites?

Try dropping the profession and relearning it? Or at least visiting the Arch trainer again?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-25-10, 09:24 PM   #3
Vranx
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I had the same problem, once I turned off the MinimalArcheology mod it went away. Are you using that mod?
12-26-10, 01:29 AM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you are using AI-Art, you need to delete it and reinstall the latest one (I can't remember which folder, but one of them you are supposed to delete before you reinstall).

The author fixed this issue in the latest release.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » No archaeology dig sites on map