08-04-10, 08:19 PM   #1
Teliko
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
HonorBar for WotLK

While browsing through some PvP addons, I came across a potentially amazing one called HonorBar. It basically replaces your rep bar with your current honor vs. the honor cap, but unfortunately hasn't been touched in two years.

I find myself checking my PvP tab only to find I've been doing the last god knows how many BGs while Honour Capped.

Any chance someone could get this working again only maybe having it aswell as the rep bar, instead of rather than?
08-04-10, 09:18 PM   #2
Rustytotem
A Defias Bandit

As far as I can tell it still works. Downloaded it, made sure honour bar was enabled, and then typed in the following:
/hb name honour
/hb max 75000

and it displayed my honour.
08-04-10, 09:48 PM   #3
Teliko
A Fallenroot Satyr

Aye that bit wasn't a problem. Didn't know about the slash commands but I just edited the LUA to "HonorBar_Default = { max = 75000,".

However I'm constantly grinding reps and like to keep a track of them also. Any suggestions as to how to make it an extra bar, rather then a replacement?

Edit: Uh oh. It doesn't actually seem to work while level 80. It puts the bar where the rep bar would be as if you still had an XP bar, making it impossible to see.

http://a.imageshack.us/img408/3595/63850203.png

Last edited by Teliko : 08-05-10 at 06:08 AM.
08-06-10, 03:10 AM   #4
Rustytotem
A Defias Bandit

I didn't understand what you meant with that edit, but I made an addon similar to the one you linked in the first post.
Code:
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info17658-RustytotemsAnotherHonourBaraddon.html
It's a separate bar from the reputation bar. The bulk of the XML code is from the "World of Warcraft\Blizzard Interface Data (enUS)\FrameXML" folder, specifically the ReputationFrame files.
08-06-10, 02:04 PM   #5
Teliko
A Fallenroot Satyr

looks good. Can't test atm but looks promising anyway. Thanks a lot.
08-06-10, 04:07 PM   #6
DesertDwarf
Largely Short

Premium Member
Here's a clickable link to Rustytotem's Honour/Honor bar addon. (Same URL as above, just linkified.)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » HonorBar for WotLK