11-27-07, 06:51 PM   #1
Erage
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Just recently Downloaded...

Yes, I have a question. I did the tutorial and set everything up the way that I had wanted it, but when I hit Mazzlfy, the one action bar was WAYYYY off the screen, so I tried to size it down with bongos, but it still all goes off the screen, how can I make new bars, and modify how I want them more easily?

Can get screen shots if needed
11-27-07, 08:38 PM   #2
spr808
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Not entirely sure what you're talking about specifically, but check to see if there is a "Clamp to screen" option. This will dissallow any frames from moving off-screen.
If you once forfeit the confidence of your fellow citizens, you can never regain their respect and esteem. You may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
-- Abraham Lincoln
11-27-07, 08:39 PM   #3
Erage
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by spr808
Not entirely sure what you're talking about specifically, but check to see if there is a "Clamp to screen" option. This will dissallow any frames from moving off-screen.
Do you need a screen shot? and if you mean under Bongos, there isn't I've looked all over
11-27-07, 09:21 PM   #4
Erage
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Erage
Do you need a screen shot? and if you mean under Bongos, there isn't I've looked all over
Okay um, I set everything back to default, and there is still a black combat block there. And I refuse to re-install because a ****ing add-on screwed up my files. NOT IMPRESSED.

Help take off?
11-27-07, 09:21 PM   #5
spr808
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Wink

After realizing that you have Mazzle, I dug around and found this topic at the Mazzle Forum:

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13588

Basic fix: /mf reset
If you once forfeit the confidence of your fellow citizens, you can never regain their respect and esteem. You may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
-- Abraham Lincoln
11-27-07, 09:39 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
That's for a different issue, spr808.

@Erage: I'm not impressed by your temper tantrum. Anyway, there are MazzleUI forums that way --> which is where you should have looked in the first place for 1. instructions on how to install the UI, 2. answers to your first question, and 3. answers to your second question.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-27-07, 09:42 PM   #7
Erage
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Seerah

@Erage: I'm not impressed by your temper tantrum. Anyway, there are MazzleUI forums that way --> which is where you should have looked in the first place for 1. instructions on how to install the UI, 2. answers to your first question, and 3. answers to your second question.
I'm not impressed how this add-on has taken a day of my like trying to get working, then more time to reinstall. = \
11-27-07, 09:55 PM   #8
spr808
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Was his original issue not an off-screen bar? I thought the thread link was just about that.

Anyways, yeah he/she shoulda just went to the Mazzle forum in the first place, agreed.
-- Abraham Lincoln
11-27-07, 10:38 PM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
your link is for offscreen frames - like vendor, character, etc. The OP had the one long Bongos bar because he got errors while mazzifying.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-28-07, 07:36 AM   #10
Erage
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
your link is for offscreen frames - like vendor, character, etc. The OP had the one long Bongos bar because he got errors while mazzifying.
Okay I made a new thread, but what could I have done wrong to get this?

I noticed the UI screen size it fitted to was a little off, even though I had the correct size of the screen matching the UI.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Just recently Downloaded...