04-15-09, 06:59 PM   #1
TurtleShell
A Kobold Labourer
Huge problem with my Carbonite help please!!!

Ok, I am going to be as detailed as I can possibly be.
I disabled all my addons and loaded only carbonite, I see the carbonite logo appear basically stating that I have loaded it successfully but here is the problems.

1. no minimap.
now before you all jump on me and telling me to type "m" to get to the map and then right click anywhere outside to get "options", i tried that also and it doesn't work! its as if the carbonite didn't even load at all!

2. I do not see the options ANYWHERE this is probably my main problem. with or without any addons or just carbonite running alone, i don't see this "OPTIONS"

i really want my mini map back and i also love the carbonite quest helper, however if this isn't fixed, or explained to me, i guess i am going to disable carbonite for good... what a shame, such a great addon!

is there anyone else out there having the same problem as me? please feel free to add to this thread and input!!??

by the way, i logged onto my other characters, and they are all showing the same thing...absolutely NOTHING but the carbonite "logo"

04-15-09, 09:54 PM   #2
Spectral2k
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
On your character login screen you have to click the addons button and tick the use out of date addons box to get carbonite to load. The new patch for wow was released yesterday and carbonite hasn't yet been updated.

04-15-09, 10:06 PM   #3
Tithulta
A Black Drake

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
also make sure you are using the latest version as the older versions such as carbonite quest don't seem to function very well at all after the patch.

Download carbonite 3.001 if you haven't already and again make sure and check the box to load out of date addons.

04-16-09, 01:46 AM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Carb 3.1 was just released. Try that and see if things improve.

There is a minimap in Carb map option that is on by default, but that may not be your problem, since you would see the Carb map in either case.

04-19-09, 06:35 AM   #5
razi
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by TurtleShell View Post
Ok, I am going to be as detailed as I can possibly be.
I disabled all my addons and loaded only carbonite, I see the carbonite logo appear basically stating that I have loaded it successfully but here is the problems.

1. no minimap.
now before you all jump on me and telling me to type "m" to get to the map and then right click anywhere outside to get "options", i tried that also and it doesn't work! its as if the carbonite didn't even load at all!

2. I do not see the options ANYWHERE this is probably my main problem. with or without any addons or just carbonite running alone, i don't see this "OPTIONS"

i really want my mini map back and i also love the carbonite quest helper, however if this isn't fixed, or explained to me, i guess i am going to disable carbonite for good... what a shame, such a great addon!

is there anyone else out there having the same problem as me? please feel free to add to this thread and input!!??

by the way, i logged onto my other characters, and they are all showing the same thing...absolutely NOTHING but the carbonite "logo"
oi, you there, heres what you do (had same problem) rightclick on the Carbonite 'C' button that was near the minimap in upper corner, left click options, click on 'Map Minimap', then the second from the top option there is 'Move Minimap Buttons into Carbonite Button Window (reload required).

clicked that and it did an auto reload of WoW and it has both minimaps again.

Razi.

04-20-09, 02:45 AM   #6
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Actually you want to uncheck the first option on the "Map Minimap" page called:
"Move Minimap into Carbonite map (reload required)".

That will automatically uncheck option #2:
"Move Minimap buttons into Carbonite button window (reload required)"

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Huge problem with my Carbonite help please!!!