04-15-09, 09:23 PM   #1
SGramza
A Kobold Labourer
can't download

I paid my donation to Carbonite but the download button will not work. I've tried repeatedly and I'm at a loss as to what I should do now.

04-15-09, 09:51 PM   #2
Spectral2k
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The download linkn is working fine for me. What happens when you try it? Have you tried using a different browser?

04-15-09, 10:05 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
If you continue having problems, please post in this forum: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=18 Including information such as what browser you are using and the version you have installed, your operating system, etc.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-15-09, 10:25 PM   #4
front243
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by SGramza View Post
I paid my donation to Carbonite but the download button will not work. I've tried repeatedly and I'm at a loss as to what I should do now.
If you are using Noscript in Firefox make sure to enable the captcha domain. You are being asked to enter a few words before download begins. Those words didn't appear in my Firefox before I allowed that domain via Noscript.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » can't download