04-15-09, 09:41 PM   #1
Rdeal
A Defias Bandit
Adding to the watch list

At the moment i noticed it only puts quest that are near to you but is there anyway to add quest myself so i can track them easy otherwise i have to search for them on the map to track them

04-15-09, 09:59 PM   #2
Spectral2k
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
You should be able to open the quest log and track them from there.

04-15-09, 10:10 PM   #3
Rdeal
A Defias Bandit
I have no option to track from the quest log

04-15-09, 10:45 PM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Do you mean you want to track a quest not in your log? Like dailies for example before you pick them up? Or is the quest tracking feature not working for you at all right now, as in there's no direction arrow?

*It's a bit late and i may be confusing myself as to what you are asking :P

04-15-09, 11:52 PM   #5
Unbelievable
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Rdeal View Post
At the moment i noticed it only puts quest that are near to you but is there anyway to add quest myself so i can track them easy otherwise i have to search for them on the map to track them
You can change the quest tracker settings so it displays more than 6 quests. I've not got WoW open at the minute, but I know you can set it up so that the quest tracker shows all of the quests in your quest log using a window with scroll bars (though I couldnt get the window to be 100% transparent last time I tried it).

If you want to track quests that are not in your quest log you can set up Favorites (which basically let you set your own waypoints).

04-16-09, 02:38 PM   #6
Rdeal
A Defias Bandit
I want to track quest that are in my log but not in the quest watch list or be able to put them in the list by shift clicking them like you can in questhelper,i know i can make the list longer but then it takes up too much of the screen

04-16-09, 02:47 PM   #7
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Rdeal View Post
I want to track quest that are in my log but not in the quest watch list or be able to put them in the list by shift clicking them like you can in questhelper,i know i can make the list longer but then it takes up too much of the screen
Are you running the old version (Carbonite Quest)? With Carbonite you have a new quest log (L key) and it has buttons you can check to watch/un-watch quests.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Adding to the watch list