12-05-06, 07:13 AM   #1
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Foreign Exchange Messages

Would anyone be willing to post my Clique release (just the description, and a link to the wowi page) information on the EU forums? I will gladly cross post any releases on the enUS forums in return.

Thanks.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
12-05-06, 07:54 AM   #2
Dorje
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Sure thing. I can do it for you.
12-05-06, 07:59 AM   #3
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Thanks kindly:

Clique is a simple GUI that lets you assign click-casting for any number of unit frames. Click casting allows you to define the behavior the game takes when you click on a frame. This can be casting spells, running a macro, using an item, or something as simple as changing targets or assisting a unit.

To begin with Clique, simply open your spellbook, and click the new tab that exists there. This is the Clique configuration tab, and you can open it anytime you are not in combat to configure your clicks.

If all you want is simple spell casting, find the spell in your book, and click on it (using the combination of keys and mouse button you would like) and it will be added to the list on the right-hand pane. You can always cast the MAX rank of a spell, by clicking the "Max" button when you have a spellcast selected.

You can also define more complex custom macros and utilize each aspect of the new SecureActionButtonTemplate.

Download Link:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...php?s=&id=5108

Cladhaire's Forum
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=75
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
12-05-06, 10:59 AM   #4
Keppler
An Aku'mai Servant
Didn't see anything in there, so posted the above message and links.
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....89571272&sid=1

Congrats on Clique.
12-05-06, 11:08 AM   #5
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Thanks a ton!
12-05-06, 11:26 AM   #6
Dorje
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Heh. Beat me to it Only just got back in front of the PC to post it.
12-05-06, 11:47 AM   #7
Keppler
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Dorje
Heh. Beat me to it Only just got back in front of the PC to post it.
Nerf my ninja skills!

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Foreign Exchange Messages