10-19-05, 02:06 PM   #1
milliantfh
A Defias Bandit
Milian Compilation

Here is what i have come up with it was requested by multiple guild mates that played eq for years.

Ui files

The instructions are in the file.

Here is the ui set up with red

And here is the ui set up in purple. the purple however has other backgrounds to choose from either red, blue or purple. Also the hellfish logo can be removed or replaced in /dart.

This comilation uses multiple mods from other authors, many of which have been slightly modified.

ACE
KCI Item repair/Items
Cast time
Chronos
Combat stats
Cooldowncount
CT_Mod
Damage meters
Decursive
Defend yourself
Discord action bars
Discord unit frames
Discord art
Ehchattrix
Enh Tooltips
EquipCompare
Fishease
Gems
GFW_pet mods
Healix
Insomniax shell
Mapnotes
Multiassist
MyAddons
Mymusic
Namecycle
Modified Netstats
Tetris
Titan bar
Totem timers
Whisper cast
10-19-05, 04:13 PM   #2
Kunzool
A Kobold Labourer
Would just like to commend Milian on his hard work, and this UI has made life much easier for me It's definetly influced by some of the best Everquest UIs that were made, centering data etc.

As a note, you can edit anything and everything you see in those pictures with /duf, /dart and /dab, it's pretty damn cool

http://flying-hellfish.com/gallery/a.../0learning.jpg

That's the same UI as seen above, I suggest this for anyone who likes to not have to look around all over your screen for information, or click C to see your current resists, or whatever you can think of, it's all right there, easy to see
10-19-05, 04:55 PM   #3
Rags
A Cyclonian

looks very cool, I'll give it a whirl later.
10-20-05, 08:09 PM   #4
Rags
A Cyclonian

while it's not really my cup o' tea, it was a nifty UI. I've used a couple of the things and adapted them to my own stylings.

Very creative. Just a thought though. You might want to release a version that does not include Hellfish.tga as one of the textures. There's a lot of folks out there that look at /dart's capabilities and figure it's in some foreign language (you did a nice job btw).

"I had a stick of Carefree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality." - Mitch Hedberg

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Milian Compilation