02-26-12, 02:12 PM   #1
keilian
A Murloc Raider
Inventory question

How do you clear out what your 'inventory' is listed... cus I've deleted a few of my characters but the carbonite addon still says they are there... so when i'm browsing inventory its 'X char (who is deleted no longer around) has Y items.

Is there a code that I can type to clear inv listing?

02-26-12, 11:54 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by keilian View Post
How do you clear out what your 'inventory' is listed... cus I've deleted a few of my characters but the carbonite addon still says they are there... so when i'm browsing inventory its 'X char (who is deleted no longer around) has Y items.

Is there a code that I can type to clear inv listing?
Right click the characters name that has been deleted by you and choose "Remove Character or Guild" from the pop up menu.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

02-27-12, 01:10 PM   #3
keilian
A Murloc Raider
Sorry, maybe I wasn't being clear. When using the inventory watch (say looking for light leather) It says 'deleted char has 2 light leather, char 1 has 5, char 2 has 1.

I was wondering, short of reinstalling carbonite, is there a way to reset what that says.

02-27-12, 03:57 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by keilian View Post
Sorry, maybe I wasn't being clear. When using the inventory watch (say looking for light leather) It says 'deleted char has 2 light leather, char 1 has 5, char 2 has 1.

I was wondering, short of reinstalling carbonite, is there a way to reset what that says.
Please define the term "inventory watch".

I am equating that to Carbonites "Warehouse". If you have deleted a character in WoW (IE: From the character selection screen) and it is still showing up in your Carbonite Warehouse window, delete that character in the Carbonite Warehouse by following the directions I posted earlier. The character lists in the Warehouse are server specific, so you have to be on the deleted characters' server th delete it. I don't know about the search feature and how it works, since all I've been able to search is the character I'm currently playing.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 02-27-12 at 04:00 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Inventory question