04-26-14, 03:14 PM   #1
slopoke
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ESOUI login

I just downloaded Minion and tried to login with my WowInterface name and password. Minion would not accept it. I thought i read that my credentials would work for all (or most) Zam sites. Do I need to create a user & password for ESOUI only?
04-26-14, 03:17 PM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Minion requires that you use your email address instead of username to login. Password from here should work though. Also login is not really required for any of the features right now so you can press the [guest] button too. In the future though there will be a few features that will need an account.

Also just FYI the new Minion currently only works with ESO while we beta test it. http://minion.mmoui.com/details.html#Games

Thanks
04-26-14, 10:04 PM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
On an unrelated note, the grammar on the Minion page rather made my eye twitch.

The meaning of "One click update all." is clear but the grammar is... well... just not right. "One click to update all addons" or "One-click Update All" or "Update everything with just one click" would be less disturbing.

"Safe from Virus, Malware and keyloggers." Why is "virus" singular? Why are "Virus" and "Malware" capitalized but not "Keyloggers"? Technically viruses and keyloggers are malware, so "Safe from viruses, keyloggers, and other malware." would be better.

Also, the capitalization of "addons" is inconsistent. In most places you're using "AddOns" but sometimes also "Addons".
04-28-14, 07:42 AM   #4
Digital_Utopia
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ESOUI....

from now on I'll pronounce it as "Ez-we"
04-28-14, 06:38 PM   #5
slopoke
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thank you Dolby. The "guest" button works. However, I can't login to the ESOUI site with my WOW Interface credentials. This is getting interesting. If I change my login to my email address, do I have to stop being "slopoke". That would be sad. <cry>
04-28-14, 07:57 PM   #6
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
You login for the first time as your email address. Then the site asks what you would like your username to be on that site. Usernames aren't global, they are site specific. The only thing that is global is your email address.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » ESOUI login