06-20-12, 06:07 PM   #1
keilian
A Murloc Raider
Minor question

I LOVE how carbonite handles the inventory management... I mean, able to mouse over and see whats on what, is awsome...

But I'm trying to play through a character without using carbonite... (I find the map etc make things too easy sometimes).

I was just wondering if anyone knows of an addon that handles the inventory similar to carbonite... or if there was a way to disable things like the 'goto arrow' etc...

06-21-12, 12:25 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by keilian View Post
I LOVE how carbonite handles the inventory management... I mean, able to mouse over and see whats on what, is awsome...

But I'm trying to play through a character without using carbonite... (I find the map etc make things too easy sometimes).

I was just wondering if anyone knows of an addon that handles the inventory similar to carbonite... or if there was a way to disable things like the 'goto arrow' etc...
Although there might be a way to disable the "goto arrow" in the options, the easiest way is to just click on the purple "Auto Track" button on the Quest Watch window header (the part with the colored buttons). It is either bright purple, which means auto tracking quests is active, or dark purple, which means auto tracking quests is inactive.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Minor question