Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-06-14, 09:29 AM   #11
Everfroszt
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
It is actually very modular now, and if I had svn or git setup I'd be more then happy for the help in cutting out the bugs. It's been mostly offers of data entry, or finding numbers, or search and replaces which while yes those things will be needed when it's time to add the WoD continent, right now with the back end work those won't help. I do need to stop being ADHD with the code tho and get the major things working instead of getting side tracked by smaller things like guide icons or instance points... I sit down planning to redo the battlegrounds, take one look at the map and current debug messages I have setup and get yanked into the other parts.
Originally Posted by Eternal_Lynx View Post
Finally a neat Locale system and that's awesome!
I'm extracting every single zhCN translation from my own zhCN Carbonite BETA.

This addon is not so popular in China, but still got hundreds asking me for a working simplified-Chinese version.
You can see my work here: https://lotc.cc/carbonite-5-4-zhcn.wtf

So just trust me about zhCN locale, I'm a Chinese.
I'm not Chinese, but you are certainly one of the many unsung heroes in open source development who help make great works available to more than just English! Localisation is SO important and you deserve props! =D

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » WOD/Pre-patch