10-18-10, 06:42 AM   #1
zenta
A Defias Bandit
Fubar

Greetings.

I have have my addons plugged into the Fubar but i nothing happens when i try click to open them. Worked before patch 4.0.1. Have i missed something?

Cheers
Zenta
10-18-10, 07:36 AM   #2
mitch0
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Re: fubar

Hi,

FuBar is mostly dead. It might or might not get updated. I suggest you try one of the broker displays. For obvious reasons I recommend Bazooka

cheers,
mitch

Originally Posted by zenta View Post
Greetings.

I have have my addons plugged into the Fubar but i nothing happens when i try click to open them. Worked before patch 4.0.1. Have i missed something?

Cheers
Zenta
10-18-10, 08:02 AM   #3
zenta
A Defias Bandit
Thanks i will for sure

All my addons are clamped around minimap atm

Thanks

Zenta
10-26-10, 07:18 PM   #4
Arcadian Del Sol
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by mitch0 View Post
Hi,

FuBar is mostly dead. It might or might not get updated. I suggest you try one of the broker displays. For obvious reasons I recommend Bazooka

cheers,
mitch
sorry, but Fubar is not dead. Its updated quite regularly over at curse.com

meanwhile, good luck with your Fubar replacement mod you're working on. If it gets any traction, I'll check it out. Til then, Im happy with the 4.0.1 version of Fubar.
10-27-10, 01:24 AM   #5
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Arcadian Del Sol View Post
sorry, but Fubar is not dead. Its updated quite regularly over at curse.com

meanwhile, good luck with your Fubar replacement mod you're working on. If it gets any traction, I'll check it out. Til then, Im happy with the 4.0.1 version of Fubar.
Under which rock was the rock you've been hiding under hiding under?

FuBar has been held together by bubble gum and paper clips for at least two years now. The underlying libraries upon which it is built are no longer being maintained, are certain to be irrevocably broken soon, and FuBar itself can only use plugins which were designed specifically for it.

I seriously recommend replacing FuBar with a LibDataBroker display; not only are there a plethora of them now, but any LDB plugin will work on any LDB display. For the rare few actual FuBar plugins which have no replacement, there is the FuBar2Broker AddOn which allows them to operate in the LDB environment.

EDIT: As for gaining "any traction", Bazooka is doing quite well. Not only have many FuBar folks switched over to it, but many others have switched to it from different LDB displays.

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.
10-27-10, 03:14 AM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Torhal View Post
Under which rock was the rock you've been hiding under hiding under?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Fubar