10-10-12, 12:50 PM   #21
mjumnito
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by jarda128 View Post
New version of carbonite doesnt work with zygor guide as waypoint addon ...
it is grayed when select that option .. and it saysmesage about failing to connect wiht carbonite ...
Zygor needs to update their calls to Carbonite. ATM they are calling the "encrypted" version. Give them time I'm sure they are working on it as people are already linking to this forum and saying that Rythal has taken it over

10-11-12, 03:49 AM   #22
jarda128
A Cyclonian
Zygor guide

ad zygor guide http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ng-zygor-guide

JK

10-11-12, 08:35 AM   #23
Cabby
A Murloc Raider
Rythal, do you have any plans on making changes to the hud arrow or is it safe to start programming waypoint arrow calls with the current code?

10-11-12, 09:30 AM   #24
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
should be fine to repair modules/addons that called carbonite functions, going forward I'm not renaming anything else.

10-11-12, 01:25 PM   #25
blackpups
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by blackpups View Post
Thanks for the update Can someone tell me what settings (if any) needs to be adjusted to make targeted enemies have a dot on the mini-map again? When I hit my Tab to target a nearby enemy, I get no indication on the map of where they are in relation to me. This used to happen by default.
Just bumping in the hopes that someone will have an answer for this. Thanks

10-12-12, 05:47 AM   #26
DHubert
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Please put back the Node flash functionality. I rely on that to farm nodes and I am lost without it. That is an important feature of Carbonite I just love.

Thanks for all your hard work Rythal.

10-12-12, 12:25 PM   #27
Alyssea
A Defias Bandit

All I have to say is.. YAY a proper working version of Carbonite... Oh how I have missed this....

10-12-12, 06:38 PM   #28
Uranium
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by blackpups View Post
Just bumping in the hopes that someone will have an answer for this. Thanks
That is set on the magnifying glass (Target and Focus Target), it's not part of carbonite. Mine disappeared when MoP came out until I found it there.

10-12-12, 09:27 PM   #29
Luckybarton
A Defias Bandit
Thank You Rythal!

I am so happy that Carbonite was updated! Thank you! At last, I feel like I am back in the game. And I did make a donation!

10-14-12, 07:28 AM   #30
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by DHubert View Post
Please put back the Node flash functionality. I rely on that to farm nodes and I am lost without it. That is an important feature of Carbonite I just love.

Thanks for all your hard work Rythal.
If the node flash function is re-enabled you won't see the new battlepet icons..

All those icons are stored in 2 files, one has a slightly dimmer node icon in it. Carbonite switches between the 2 to give the flashing effect. I understand there is a problem with one if the files, so to save time (and a headache) Rythal disabled one of the files.

If you are a hunter (like me) the nodes look like the icons for humanoids.. Just disable humanoid tracking when you want to farm.

10-15-12, 08:38 PM   #31
Spahut
A Cobalt Mageweaver
There is something odd with the note icons - quite often as i zoom in or move the map they disappear. Its a bit hard to find a spot when thy disappear.

10-15-12, 08:43 PM   #32
clipper
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
There is an incompatability with NPCScan overlay & GPL carbonite, but I sent him the fixed copy of his plugin, so hopefully we won't be without for to long.
Dude!
While you're at it, can you fix *all* the broken addons? I really miss MakeRoom.

kthxbye

Juuuuuuuuuuust kidding.

Mostly.

10-15-12, 08:43 PM   #33
blackpups
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
That is set on the magnifying glass (Target and Focus Target), it's not part of carbonite. Mine disappeared when MoP came out until I found it there.
Ahh thank you for this!!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » 5.052 Released