01-08-13, 08:52 AM   #1
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[5.1.0.3] [EnUS] Herb nodes not showing

I made a new toon yesterday and I chose herbalism and alchemy as my professions. Did the import for herbs and nothing appeared on my map. Even when I gather a herb Carb does not remember it..
Carb works fine on my mining toon and the metal nodes... Just not the herbs.

I did notice that if I de-select "show herbs" in the show menu (right click Carb, show) the battlepet icons disappear.

Unfortunately I didn't have a herb toon before this release so I really don't know if this is an old problem or it's just me...

01-08-13, 11:12 AM   #2
Firefoot
A Murloc Raider
Carbonite 5.1.0 on EN-EU Client - no ore nodes in minimap - main map is fine .....

01-08-13, 11:28 AM   #3
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Firefoot View Post
Carbonite 5.1.0 on EN-EU Client - no ore nodes in minimap - main map is fine .....
I have no problem with the ore nodes.. They show just fine on my miner toon in all areas (except townlong steppes, the ore nodes are out of place there with some showing in the sea)

It's the herbs. Also this is in the old world areas not MOP areas as this is a new toon I am trying to level.

Also you could be using an old version of carb as you didn't say the complete version of carb.

01-08-13, 12:01 PM   #4
Firefoot
A Murloc Raider
oh - just seen - wrong forum since it is 5.1.0 final - not beta.
The version released today.

01-08-13, 01:52 PM   #5
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
yeah that was my bad >< with the change to some dynamic maps I needed to add checks if your currently showing map is a real or dynamic one before drawing nodes all over it...

in the check I put MapID instead of MapId ... so it was always failing and not drawing anything.

01-09-13, 03:09 AM   #6
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

I can confirm it was what Rythal said... Just did a find and replace (find MapID and replace with MapId) and my nodes are all working again...!

TY for the fix Rythal..

Now to level that profession...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » [5.1.0.3] [EnUS] Herb nodes not showing