07-24-18, 08:18 AM   #1
Swirrel
An Aku'mai Servant
Curse Client had an update for Warehouse?

After seeing a post on a different Carbonite issue I had last week from Github, I noticed today like 30 minutes ago that Curse Client had an update for Carbonite Warehouse...

As I'd checked Github first, I was surprised to see the Warehouse update...

Just checking here to make sure that the Warehouse Update is actually an update?

I mean, it can't possibly be one of the Carbonite features that's most important to update.

I'm not complaining, not at all, just slightly confused. Though happy all together

Jag//Swirrel
Want to upload carbonite quest data? Then this is link you need: http://atk.github.io/Carbonite/ scroll down the page and halfway there's a button for Browse. Follow the directions to [WoW]\WTF\Account\[Account]\SavedVariables directory and select the file named Carbonite.Quests (it's the LUA file) then upload the file.
07-24-18, 01:13 PM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Swirrel View Post
After seeing a post on a different Carbonite issue I had last week from Github, I noticed today like 30 minutes ago that Curse Client had an update for Carbonite Warehouse...

As I'd checked Github first, I was surprised to see the Warehouse update...

Just checking here to make sure that the Warehouse Update is actually an update?

I mean, it can't possibly be one of the Carbonite features that's most important to update.

I'm not complaining, not at all, just slightly confused. Though happy all together

Jag//Swirrel
All is ok, i checked Warehouse module on 8.0 and it worked with no changes so i updated toc and pushed it as alpha release. U can use it.
07-26-18, 10:13 AM   #3
Swirrel
An Aku'mai Servant
Thank You
Want to upload carbonite quest data? Then this is link you need: http://atk.github.io/Carbonite/ scroll down the page and halfway there's a button for Browse. Follow the directions to [WoW]\WTF\Account\[Account]\SavedVariables directory and select the file named Carbonite.Quests (it's the LUA file) then upload the file.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Warehouse Module » Curse Client had an update for Warehouse?