05-01-08, 01:40 PM   #1
zurik44
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up Attention all Qualified Addon Developers.

I have a project in which i need to pay a world of warcraft lua Addon developer to help complete an Addon portion of my project.

Requirements:
  • You must be Expert level and have experience developing an addon.
  • You must provide daily builds and progress reports
  • You must be able to provide a lua data formatted file for parsing.
  • You must be able to syncronize data across players in game.
  • You must be able to be able to impliment UI designs.

If you are interested in learning more about this oppurtunity, please respond in this thread with your contact information or send an email to [email protected]

This position pays $65 - $85 an hour. Depending on Experience.

============================================================
It was brought to my attention that I should include a little more detail about the project it's self. So i'll try to keep it brief and to the point.

We have built a website in which you can schedule groups for online play. The purpose of our website is to enhance the world of warcraft LFG system and increase productivity and over quality of game play. In addtion, we have put in a various amount of tools to aid players & guilds such as a better loot distribution system, forums, etc... We also wanted to improve the quality of groups and for this we have implimented a player rating system for both skill & reliabilty. More details for the site can be found at http://wowcorefive.com.

We currently have 1 Addon developer. The Addon syncronizes with our website and provides the same functionality of the website to players in-game. Our website is currently about 75% complete and the Addon is somewhat behind on development. We are looking for a developer that can step into this project and help us get the Addon completed in a quick as possible fashion.

If you have any questions about the project feel free to contact me or post in this thread.
============================================================

Thanks,
Marco G. Williams
somethingJava, LLC

Last edited by zurik44 : 05-01-08 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Not enough info about the project was posted.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Attention all Qualified Addon Developers.