05-03-11, 08:02 PM   #1
tednik
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Button facade renamed now errors

Button Facade was renamed http://www.wowace.com/addons/masque/ and updated for 4.1.0 now throwing an error the folder is still named ButtonFacade in the addons dir but here is the error

3x nUI_Integration_ButtonFacade.lua:187: bad argument #1 to "pairs" (table expected, got nil)
<in C code>
nUI_Integration_ButtonFacade.lua:187: in function <nUI_Integration_ButtonFacade.lua:178>

Locals:
self = <unnamed> {
0 = <userdata>
}
event = "PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD"
arg1 = nil
skins = nil
nuibf = <table> {
SetupBagBar = <func> @..\nUI_Integration_ButtonFacade.lua:158
SetupMicroMenu = <func> @..\nUI_Integration_ButtonFacade.lua:168
db = <table> {}
SetupBuffs = <func> @..\nUI_Integration_ButtonFacade.lua:39
SkinCallback = <func> @..\nUI_Integration_ButtonFacade.lua:13
SetupButton = <func> @..\nUI_Integration_ButtonFacade.lua:50
SetupBar = <func> @..\nUI_Integration_ButtonFacade.lua:73
SetupActionBars = <func> @..\nUI_Integration_ButtonFacade.lua:102
frame = <unnamed> {}
SetupBuff = <func> @..\nUI_Integration_ButtonFacade.lua:22
lbf = <table> {}
}

05-03-11, 08:08 PM   #2
spiel2001
nUI's Author

/sigh

Okay.. thanks for the heads up. I'll add it to the bug list.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

05-03-11, 08:23 PM   #3
tednik
An Aku'mai Servant

srry scott but with the update today r352 24 hours ago he renamed to folder as well in the addons dir its now called Masque

from the history file

Masque Update History

[ v4.1.351 ]

ButtonFacade has been renamed to 'Masque' and has been overhauled. It *is* backwards-compatible with ButtonFacade-enabled add-ons and includes a (temporary) ButtonFacade 'add-on' that will preload Masque for those add-ons still using the old API.

General:

- Masque's options are now load-on-demand. An option is available to 'preload' them, though it defaults to off.
- Add-ons and their groups can now be disabled. Disabling an add-on will disable its groups, etc.
- Masque's slash commands are /msq and /masque.
- Masque now supports LibDualSpec. /cheer

API:

- Add-ons no longer need to save skin settings. All of the old LBF methods related to that feature now do nothing.
- Masque's API no longer uses 'LibStub' or 'LibButtonFacade'. Instead, a global interface, 'LibMasque', will provide access to the desired API. Currently, only the 'Button' API is available. To access it, simply pass the string name of the API to the interface. IE: local LMB = LibMasque("Button"). You can access the current API version via the LibMasque.Version key (Currently 40100).
- Masque includes a 'debug mode'. When enabled, Masque will throw Lua errors when it encounters API or skin errors. This feature can be toggled via the options window or by passing the 'debug' parameter to the slash commands.
- The following methods are available to the 'Button' API and function as they previously did:
- :Group('Addon', 'Group')
- :AddSkin('SkinID', {SkinData})
- :GetNormalTexture({Button}) (Note: Use this and :SetVertexColor() to change the 'Normal' texture color)
- The following methods are available to the button 'Group' API and function as they previously did:
- AddButton({Button} [, {ButtonData})
- RemoveButton({Button})
- Delete()
- ReSkin()
- To prevent excessive overhead, a button's layers (ButtonData) are no longer parsed when the button is skinned but rather when the button is added to a group.

Skins:

- Button skins can now use a random texture for the 'Normal' layer. To enable this feature, set the 'Normal.Random' variable to true and place the list of textures in an indexed table assigned to the 'Normal.Textures' variable. This requires at least 2 entries. (Elloria, WoWI)
- Added the 'Duration' text layer for buff/debuff buttons.
- Button skin elements no longer support a 'Scale' attribute. Use 'Width' and 'Height'.
- Button 'Icon' layers no longer support a 'BlendMode' attribute.
- Button skins can no longer hide text layers.
- Text layers now accept the following attributes:
- Font ("Path\\To\\File")
- FontSize (Number)
- JustifyH ("LEFT", "CENTER", "RIGHT")
- JustifyV ("TOP", "MIDDLE", "BOTTOM")
- Previously, ButtonFacade included code to work around old skins. This code has been removed. If a skin is outdated, the new text features may cause text to be placed oddly. Ask the author to update the skin. If the author has abandonded skin, post a ticket on the project page and I'll see about getting it fixed.
- The LBF_Version entry has been replaced with Masque_Version. The current version is 40100.
- Skins now support the 'Version' (number) and 'Author' (string) keys. A future version of Masque may include a 'skin info' panel. that will display this information.

i should have looked before i posted the above error

Last edited by tednik : 05-03-11 at 08:37 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Button facade renamed now errors