11-06-05, 07:36 PM   #1
Dinian
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
KCItems .93 beta & Igor's MassAuction

Hi Kaelten,

First of all, allow me to thank you profusely for a very well written and effecient suite of AddOns in the past several months. Professionaly, I'm a software developer so I always appreciate the little things. The size of your item database relative to your "competition" is outstanding!

Now, on to my first "deal breaker" issue I've had with your latest beta of KC Items. Specifically, the auction related code.

I can't imagine life without Igor's MassAuction. If you don't know what it is, it is available through this site and is up to date with the latest patch. With KC_Items .92 they worked together and life was good.

Now, with 0.93 I get some strange behavior. First, KCI doesn't fill in min and max bid defaults for me based on scanned history like it used to (let's call this the "KCI price").

Second, the MassAuction alt-click interface doesn't seem to work anymore. Alt-clicking items in my interface seems to pick up the item and if I repeat the alt-click on the same slot, a new auction gets posted with the KCI Price! Very strange.

Do you think Igor's mod and yours are colliding in the hooking logic? Since you totally re-wrote this addon I'm assuming that the regression in functionality I'm observing are just some integration woes that can be resolved before 0.93 leaves beta.

Btw, I highly recommend you download and try Igor's mod yourself and check it out. It has made my life selling my mining goods and all the cloth drops SO much easier.

Thanks for your time and its a pleasure to beta test your work.

Last edited by Dinian : 11-07-05 at 03:55 AM.
12-28-05, 06:50 AM   #2
Dinian
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
/necropost

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » KCItems .93 beta & Igor's MassAuction