01-07-09, 03:38 PM   #1
techsgtchen
A Theradrim Guardian

Lightbulb Update ItemSync?

I would love it if someone would update ItemSync. Derkyle, the original addon author, seems to not play WoW anymore I guess. Before when I played WoW it seemed to be updated on the wowace server, but that seems to be nomore. I think the version on WoWInterface does not work as intended. Thank you for your time and energy! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season; Because, you deserve to be happy.
01-08-09, 08:02 AM   #2
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
last i heard the Author was working on a update but didnt have a ETA on it, as for wowace, wowace merged with curse so now when you goto wowace.com your technically on curse.
01-13-09, 09:00 PM   #3
techsgtchen
A Theradrim Guardian

Lightbulb

Awesome! Thank you for sharing that information. I guess I can just be patient lol
06-03-10, 09:29 AM   #4
techsgtchen
A Theradrim Guardian

Talking

I read that the addon has been abandoned, any chance for it to be resurrected? Thank you very much for your time and energy.
06-03-10, 12:39 PM   #5
Zidomo
A Cliff Giant

Working, maintained alternatives:

--LootLink

--Tooltip Exchange (better to use the updated version here, if you can handle dealing with SVN)

For ones that are far less "bloated"/efficient (as they only use item links directly from your Blizzard item cache and--in the case of Elkano'sItemDB--LibPeriodicTable):
--Elkano'sItemDB
and my favorite:
--Ludwig

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Update ItemSync?