10-14-08, 08:13 PM   #41
Rhoirhoi
A Murloc Raider
I play a hunter and am ahving trouble with the pet bar. I cant see it at all. Ive tried making a bar but all i can figure out is how to make a bar that apears when I have my pet out. Not an actual pet bar. The wow ui wont let me link from my pets spellbook to my normal bars so i dont know what to do. Please help.

PS Seems great so far otherwise. I tried to load my old trinity settings using the addon but it didnt work.

10-14-08, 08:14 PM   #42
skeller
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Maul View Post
2) You can make as many menu/bag bars as you want, however there are only 11 menu buttons and 5 bag buttons to share amongst them. You can however make macros to emulate many of them.
Excuse me if I'm being dense, but I spent a while messing around with this and couldn't quite figure it out. How do I get access to menu/bag buttons?

10-14-08, 08:19 PM   #43
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Scorpiodrush View Post
Curse shows BuuttonFacade as not being updated since 9-19. Does that version work with the ButtonFacade:Trinity Module from WoWInterface?

(I'd ask less questions, but my server stability is horrible.)
Yes, it should. I have been using an older version of BF in beta and it works fine. And it should work well with the Trinity skin pack.

Twitter: @IonMaul | Windows Live: [email protected] | Google Talk: [email protected]

10-14-08, 08:21 PM   #44
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

Originally Posted by Rhoirhoi View Post
I play a hunter and am ahving trouble with the pet bar. I cant see it at all. Ive tried making a bar but all i can figure out is how to make a bar that apears when I have my pet out. Not an actual pet bar. The wow ui wont let me link from my pets spellbook to my normal bars so i dont know what to do. Please help.

PS Seems great so far otherwise. I tried to load my old trinity settings using the addon but it didnt work.
Once you get buttons on your pet bar, enter button edit mode /mac edit or alt-click the minimap button. Then left click the buttons until they say "pet". Each one should have a unique ID number from 1 to 10.

Twitter: @IonMaul | Windows Live: [email protected] | Google Talk: [email protected]

10-14-08, 08:23 PM   #45
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

Originally Posted by skeller View Post
Excuse me if I'm being dense, but I spent a while messing around with this and couldn't quite figure it out. How do I get access to menu/bag buttons?
Actually I think it is my fault. I am thinking zebras and you are talking horses

You need the xtras package found here -

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...roonXtras.html

10-14-08, 08:27 PM   #46
KenNashua
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Does Macaroon support pop-up bars (or plan to) similar to what's implemented in ZHunterMod?

10-14-08, 08:42 PM   #47
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

Originally Posted by KenNashua View Post
Does Macaroon support pop-up bars (or plan to) similar to what's implemented in ZHunterMod?
It will, yes.

10-14-08, 08:48 PM   #48
Rhoirhoi
A Murloc Raider
Once you get buttons on your pet bar, enter button edit mode /mac edit or alt-click the minimap button. Then left click the buttons until they say "pet". Each one should have a unique ID number from 1 to 10.
THANKS! it helped heaps

10-14-08, 09:59 PM   #49
C. Ives
A Kobold Labourer
First off, nice update. I'm glad the addon is still alive, albeit in a different format.

I'm having difficulty (Warlock) getting my demon's abilities to go into any of the button slots. I can't drag them from the spellbook to a pet bar, normal bar . . . any bar.

Am I doing something wrong?

Keep up the good work!

10-14-08, 10:18 PM   #50
skeller
A Murloc Raider
Actually I think it is my fault. I am thinking zebras and you are talking horses

You need the xtras package found here -

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...roonXtras.html
Great, thanks! This did the trick. I will say I got some errors with the Trinity importer, but with all the changes and whatnot decided just to start fresh and remake my interface.

Once I got used to the new interface, I quite like it. Using the mouse wheel to add/remove buttons and columns is quite handy.

10-14-08, 10:40 PM   #51
Iscariotaria
A Defias Bandit
mmk

haha I retract my post, found the answer when i read a little more closely to other posts

10-14-08, 11:14 PM   #52
Aemlyn
A Defias Bandit
Hiya. I've been a longtime fan / supporter of Trinity bars recommending it to many of my friends.

With the recent move to macaroon I was wondering if you will be able to implement the various skins you had previously for buttons in trinity bars. The ability to use those hex buttons to fit in odd numbers in a nice arrangement or the trimmed squares to eliminate the unsightly borders however trivial seeming was a nice visual feature for me I would like to see re-implemented as time allows. If this proves to be non-viable I completely understand as there is some reason you abandoned the Trinity project in favour of your new Macro based system.

Thanks again for your time and for the great addons.
Aemlyn of Greymane

Yup, you can use Button Facade to skin the buttons (curse.com) and get the Button Facade: Trinity skin pack here on WoWI.
I noticed this reply after the origional post so sorry for basically double posting.
Also I know the xp/faction bar is a side project at this time but enabling the width modifier without changing the height dimension is probably the only change I could ask for from that addon.

Anyways thanks again for your time and goodluck with the new project.

Last edited by Aemlyn : 10-14-08 at 11:30 PM.

10-14-08, 11:32 PM   #53
Rhoirhoi
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by C. Ives View Post
First off, nice update. I'm glad the addon is still alive, albeit in a different format.

I'm having difficulty (Warlock) getting my demon's abilities to go into any of the button slots. I can't drag them from the spellbook to a pet bar, normal bar . . . any bar.

Am I doing something wrong?

Keep up the good work!

see the reply to my post a few above yours and your problem will be fixed

10-14-08, 11:38 PM   #54
Arcadian Del Sol
A Fallenroot Satyr
Migration tool success; buttonfacade

Used the migration tool on my main and it worked with 80% success. For some reason, two bars did not migrate, but everything else did, so Im pleased.

and nevermind re buttonfacade. works great.

Last edited by Arcadian Del Sol : 10-14-08 at 11:42 PM.

10-14-08, 11:54 PM   #55
bossmansmith
A Murloc Raider
is there anyway to make bars that have one button as mouseover like in trinity (that is a bar with 6 buttons but only shows all the time, when you mouseover the one button the others show)?

been lookign but i cant find an option for this

10-15-08, 12:13 AM   #56
pwolfe
A Murloc Raider
I cant seem to drag skills onto the buttons. I do /mac edit and the buttons show the word macro on them. But I cannot drag anything into them. I can create new macros in them manually, but not drag. What am i doing wrong?

10-15-08, 12:20 AM   #57
Arcadian Del Sol
A Fallenroot Satyr
delete a bar?

how do I delete a bar?

10-15-08, 12:56 AM   #58
Aemlyn
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Arcadian Del Sol View Post
how do I delete a bar?
Make sure you have that bar selected then simply type /macaroon delete

10-15-08, 01:58 AM   #59
Iscariotaria
A Defias Bandit
ok so the problem i am having is i cant get it to let me Cast on my self using alt. When i was using trinity i had it set up to where no matter who was targeted be it no one, an ally or an enemy if I hit at and the hotkey it would cast it on myself. Its not doing that with Macaroon. There is a thing in the main menu that says Self Cast and I set that to Alt Cast but that does nothing at all. What am i doing wrong?

10-15-08, 01:59 AM   #60
seebs
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Iscariotaria View Post
ok so the problem i am having is i cant get it to let me Cast on my self using alt. When i was using trinity i had it set up to where no matter who was targeted be it no one, an ally or an enemy if I hit at and the hotkey it would cast it on myself. Its not doing that with Macaroon. There is a thing in the main menu that says Self Cast and I set that to Alt Cast but that does nothing at all. What am i doing wrong?
I don't know, but I had the same problem with no Macaroon loaded too, so it may just be the UI being glitchy.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Macaroon unofficial thread and docs: Feel the World of Macros!