10-13-08, 07:44 PM   #1
seebs
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Basic action bars

Well, looks like I need to start thinking about WotLK.

And that probably means a ton of addons to update. I've been using Bongos3, and I'm looking for an action bar mod.

What I want:
* Custom layout/size/placement
* Some kind of stance/form support
* As many buttons as I can possibly get.
* Keybindings, of course.

I've been happy with Bongos3, but I don't see anything suggesting updates. Dominos isn't quite a replacement for my purposes. I use a keypad which has rows of keys of different sizes, so an intuitive bar layout requires some messing around.

Recommendations? Suggestions? I'm not at all afraid of having to type stuff to configure my bars.
10-14-08, 07:47 PM   #2
KenNashua
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Same question...I'm using Bongos3 but the author seems to abandon mods more frequently than I can keep up. One added request:

I currently use ZHuntermod which has a great space-saving ability to allow for either mouse-over popup bars or mouse-click popup bars. I'd love to have something that supports this in a generic manner -- i.e. have a single icon that I can right-click or mouseover to choose "Teleport Silvermoon, Teleport Orgrimmar, etc."
10-14-08, 08:22 PM   #3
seebs
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't blame Tuller for focusing on a simpler mod (e.g., Dominos), I just happen to be the one guy who actually needed the extra configuration options. Well, one of them -- I never touched the others, which I think is probably the key reason to do something simpler.

I note that Combuctor and OmniCC are already updated, and those are both awesome mods.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Basic action bars