05-04-07, 03:01 PM   #461
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Jessop
I had been using Free Refills to buy my arrows. When I switched from Razor Arrows, to Jagged Arrows I could not delete the Razor Arrows from my shopping list. I have tried disabling the Addon, reloading my UI, then enabling it, but I cannot seem to get rid of the Razor Arrows. When I pull up my shopping list, I notice that I typed the Razor Arrows in as "[[Razor Arrows]", but typing it this way when trying to delete the Razor Arrows does not work. I have also tried the "clear shopping list" button, but I get a line in the chat window " /clear is not a Free Refills command".

I am using:
a 1.6 Aspect Ratio
Hunter toon, lvl 45, Blood Elf
Mazzle Hunter Layout, Large fonts
I do not have any extra addons (after 3 months I am sitll learning about the built-in ones)
I'd suggest posting in a forum where the author of that add-on answers questions.

05-04-07, 03:01 PM   #462
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by griffin224
Just a question, are you on a PVE or PVP server? If you are on a PVP server nametoggle will toggle the names over everything when you enter a contested area, which wetlands happens to be. Hope this helps...
Yeah, if you're on a pvp server, you may want to turn off the efficiency modes toggling of name plates based on pvp status.

05-04-07, 03:02 PM   #463
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by highlanderhcs
Has anyone had problems installing the newest (2-30-07ish newest to download anyhow) of Trinity Bars? I'm having a problem where my "original" main menu icons are still in the same area as the original UI but Trinity has the menu seperate with only the latency and keyring icons on the Trinity Bar. I've tried adding and deleting icons, when I did, the "original UI" icons followed as I deleted and added them, but they stayed on the same "original UI" bar..

Any ideas or any other mods that resemble Trinity's ability to rotate and add buttons to other bars?
Trinity bars is not part of this package, nor is this a bug report. You should post in a trinity bars forum.

05-04-07, 07:07 PM   #464
Wolfang
A Theradrim Guardian
oCD pesky errors

As requested Mazzle....here are some links:

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...=ocd#post45069

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...=ocd#post45056

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...1070#post51070

And at oCD site: http://fuxsake.net/t118-Errors-starting-today.html

Remember this error seems to develop over time, at least for me. It does not happen on a clean install but somehow starts later on. It does not make the game unplayable but does fill up the bugsack.

W

05-05-07, 06:06 AM   #465
funky2013
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up Solution to Druid cat bars not switching

I finally found a solution to stance bars not updating cat form for druids!!!

I had the same problem with bongos not switching bars when shifting to cat form on my druid and after much googling and experimenting I eventually came across this solution on curse-gaming.com under bongo's comments:

So I learned cat form before aqua, noticed the bar switching wouldn't work under cat but when I put it under aqua it worked. Just learned aqua, (it auto moved my cat form over on the class bar so it goes bear:aqua:cat ), I deleted my aqua stances and added the cat switching back under cat. Now when I click aqua form button it changes me into cat form. The tooltip says aqua form but when I click it I change into cat (and the cat icon next to it changes. So basically both aqua and cat now turn me into cat.
Sure enough when I tried manually changing the "switch bar by..." under aquatic form it updated cat form's bars. Hope this helps for any druids who are still trying to figure this out.

PS: Mazzle you might wanna add this as a possible solution in the known issues post, as none of the other suggested fixes throughout this thread (including unbinding blizzard page shifters, manually setting cat stance bars, disabling/re-enabling bongos, deleting wtf folder, deleting/recopying bongos folder) had any effect.

05-05-07, 10:02 AM   #466
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Wolfang
As requested Mazzle....here are some links:

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...=ocd#post45069

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...=ocd#post45056

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...1070#post51070

And at oCD site: http://fuxsake.net/t118-Errors-starting-today.html

Remember this error seems to develop over time, at least for me. It does not happen on a clean install but somehow starts later on. It does not make the game unplayable but does fill up the bugsack.

W
Well, I'd hardly characterize it as widespread like you originally did. Two of those posts are your own and two are by people who freely said that they didn't install the UI according to the directions. Both of them didn't post again after they installed correctly.

Anyway, looking at the code and all three error reports, it looks like it might be a conflict with a button created by a fishing add-on not included in the UI. The code that it involves was a fix Tiger and I made to get cooldowns to work correctly with the pet bars. Are you running a fishing add-on? If so, what is its name?

05-05-07, 10:07 AM   #467
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by funky2013

I had the same problem with bongos not switching bars when shifting to cat form on my druid and after much googling and experimenting I eventually came across this solution on curse-gaming.com under bongo's comments:

Sure enough when I tried manually changing the "switch bar by..." under aquatic form it updated cat form's bars. Hope this helps for any druids who are still trying to figure this out.

PS: Mazzle you might wanna add this as a possible solution in the known issues post, as none of the other suggested fixes throughout this thread (including unbinding blizzard page shifters, manually setting cat stance bars, disabling/re-enabling bongos, deleting wtf folder, deleting/recopying bongos folder) had any effect.
I'm glad that you found a solution. That might confirm my suspicion that the form numbering is based on the order of the forms on your bar. Wowwiki seems to suggest that they're fixed numbers, which I think the original Bongos code also assumed.

btw, I fixed a similar issue for my druid friend and posted a thread based on that. You could possibly try that procedure and see if it fixes it as well. I'd be interested to see if it works in your case.

05-05-07, 10:48 AM   #468
Wolfang
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Well, I'd hardly characterize it as widespread like you originally did. Two of those posts are your own and two are by people who freely said that they didn't install the UI according to the directions. Both of them didn't post again after they installed correctly.

Anyway, looking at the code and all three error reports, it looks like it might be a conflict with a button created by a fishing add-on not included in the UI. The code that it involves was a fix Tiger and I made to get cooldowns to work correctly with the pet bars. Are you running a fishing add-on? If so, what is its name?
Well, look, I'm just trying to help others with the same problem I've had by fixing bugs in what is a great but not flawless UI. I never said the bug was widespread but said it had been posted "multiple times" which it had, regardless of whether I was one of the posters or not. And the fact that others did not post followups is hardly conclusive that the problem goes away for good with reinstallation, to which I can attest. I did not install the UI incorrectly and it still happened.

I know you many have worked very long and hard on this UI and it is appreciated...and that you can get frustrated answering questions over and over...but I've put in my time reading through the FAQ, the posts here and other sites and there was still no solution, so ease up a bit please.

I do use FishingBuddy and will remove that addon to see if it makes a difference.

W

05-05-07, 11:31 AM   #469
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Wolfang
Well, look, I'm just trying to help others with the same problem I've had by fixing bugs in what is a great but not flawless UI. I never said the bug was widespread but said it had been posted "multiple times" which it had, regardless of whether I was one of the posters or not. And the fact that others did not post followups is hardly conclusive that the problem goes away for good with reinstallation, to which I can attest. I did not install the UI incorrectly and it still happened.

I know you many have worked very long and hard on this UI and it is appreciated...and that you can get frustrated answering questions over and over...but I've put in my time reading through the FAQ, the posts here and other sites and there was still no solution, so ease up a bit please.

I do use FishingBuddy and will remove that addon to see if it makes a difference.

W
Fair enough.

05-05-07, 11:36 AM   #470
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by funky2013

I made the other thread a sticky, and I'll copy your post over there.

05-08-07, 04:29 PM   #471
ChaosWolf
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I mentioned this in a separate post before I noticed the bug report thread, so... Copy-paste time...

Everything else works fine, but the default keybinding that it is supposed to use to throw doesn't work.

I hit Shift-1 as it says to do to use my thrown item, but at any distance, it gives a "too far away" error like I just tried to attack with melee.

Other ranged weapons work because they use ammo.

The recent spurt of patches changed Thrown weapons to work off Durability, instead of stacking (like ammo does).

I'll just bet the code in MazzleUI is reading an ammoless Durability-based weapon as melee-only... so Thrown ain't throwing because the UI thinks it can't be thrown!

Anything able to be done to fix this?

05-08-07, 05:02 PM   #472
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

There's nothing special going on. The mazzifier just binds the Shoot spell. Try putting it in a button and binding the button. It should behave the same.

05-08-07, 05:05 PM   #473
ChaosWolf
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
There's nothing special going on. The mazzifier just binds the Shoot spell. Try putting it in a button and binding the button. It should behave the same.
Can I assign the same keybind (Shift-1) or do I need to use another?

05-08-07, 05:28 PM   #474
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You can bind it to whatever you want.

05-10-07, 04:00 AM   #475
Fact
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Drevin
I was setting up the full UI on my paladin and got the following error...

Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3094: AceConsole-2.0: Option handler "IsActive" not found.:

it puts the combat log and actionbar on the left hand side over the buttons instead of on the right where it belongs, i also get the same error on my priest. Every other class it works and looks great on.

I am having the same problem when i try to mazz my 37 druid. mazz works great with my hunter priest and shaman but with my druid i cant get this error to quit popping up.

the trinket menu and autobar are also attached to the combat log window i am able to move them but the "black box" that i imagine is the UI's background color wont budge.

any help would be great!!

05-11-07, 11:10 AM   #476
Denwop
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation Button bug

Hello,
I am having a bit of a problem... last night when i loged onto my 54 Undead Warrior, my whole mazzleUI had reset, no i re-mazzlefy and there is no layout background along bottom.. and i recieve a bug.. Mazziffier-1.0\Mazzifier_Buttons.lua213: attempt to index a nil value... I have a 70 rogue and a 32 mage also and all there buttons are where they were, it's just on my warrior that it gives me that and resets the Bongos to normal and nothing on the bars.And i have no 3D toons.

Recap:
1: Bug message "Mazziffier-1.0\Mazzifier_Buttons.lua213: attempt to index a nil value"
2: layout not there
3: Missing the 3D Characters

No extra add-ons... my UI was fine earlier yesterday but all of a sudden this happened
Thank you for anyhelp you can give me

05-11-07, 03:55 PM   #477
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Denwop
Hello,
I am having a bit of a problem... last night when i loged onto my 54 Undead Warrior, my whole mazzleUI had reset, no i re-mazzlefy and there is no layout background along bottom.. and i recieve a bug.. Mazziffier-1.0\Mazzifier_Buttons.lua213: attempt to index a nil value... I have a 70 rogue and a 32 mage also and all there buttons are where they were, it's just on my warrior that it gives me that and resets the Bongos to normal and nothing on the bars.And i have no 3D toons.

Recap:
1: Bug message "Mazziffier-1.0\Mazzifier_Buttons.lua213: attempt to index a nil value"
2: layout not there
3: Missing the 3D Characters

No extra add-ons... my UI was fine earlier yesterday but all of a sudden this happened
Thank you for anyhelp you can give me
The only reason that Mazzifier would run that code or (even load for that matter) upon login is if you were in the middle of a mazzification. From the looks of that line, it looks like you're missing a bar that it expects to be there. Try remazzifying your buttons, and make sure to check if you have an error before you reload.

(2) and (3) only occurred b/c (1) interrupted the initialization process.

05-11-07, 06:04 PM   #478
Denwop
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs down

It only shows the error after reload, durring Mazzlefying.. and at login. the last thing it says before reload is Phase 1: Configuring layout and party unit frames. What bar is missing... it has all the bars there.

Last edited by Denwop : 05-11-07 at 06:12 PM.

05-11-07, 06:22 PM   #479
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Denwop
It only shows the error after reload, durring Mazzlefying.. and at login. the last thing it says before reload is Phase 1: Configuring layout and party unit frames. What bar is missing... it has all the bars there.
I have no idea what bar is missing. That's just what an error on that line would indicate. I would double-check that you aren't getting any other errors in either bugsack or your chatframe before and after the reload. Also, make sure you haven't updated any other add-ons, especially bongos. You may also want to try a different button layout and see if that changes things.

05-11-07, 06:25 PM   #480
Denwop
A Murloc Raider
it is bugsack that is giving the error. I have the same add-ons for every character i have and this only one its doing it to.. i have tryed all the layouts. since i have got Mazzle i haven't upgraded any add-ons.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD