Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
12-20-10, 08:16 PM   #11
AmiYuy
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Not sure what your talking about here. The old links he was talking about were on the community.php page, now they are moved to the navbar. Now you can access them from anywhere with 1 click (drop down doesnt require clicking unless your on an ipad/iphone) instead of always having to go back the community page to be alerted of updated favorites.
Yes, they have been moved, but I misread what he meant as what others earlier were talking about with the updates numbers (PM/Addons/Comments) being combined (so I was meaning splitting out the numbers into 3 instead of combined).

Re-reading I understand it better now. I think the point was that those options that used to be on the Community pages are ONLY usable by the dropdown now, but there's no real reason why they can't also be on the Community page as well to retain the same old functionality too as multiple ways to get somewhere is never a bad thing.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!