07-07-05, 10:15 PM   #21
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Kaelten
I still see room for growth but we wanted to get it out to gather some feedback first.
Getting that feedback would be easier if there was a thread for it in the Beta forum ...

/thread-jack off
07-08-05, 03:23 PM   #22
Quu
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
i will probably look at ace later...

but izza gots big plans as they say

when reviewing a couple of my mods... I can see alot of duplicated code... and see alot of potential for improvement in them...

I think the 1.6 wow versions of my mods I might break out a single "quu" library...

still not 100% sure...

right now warlocks and german shamans are giving me grief Decursive wise ^_^
08-10-05, 04:41 PM   #23
Kelben
A Defias Bandit
Thank you for the amazing mod - however, could I ask for an expansion for the piority list? The ability to select which target is decrused first is very important but after the first couple of targets that are key to the survival of the raid, i'd like to be able to simple hit a 'pirest' button that would add all remaining priests to the priority list. (same thing for all the other classes.) ie for the luci encounter in MC. I need to have the three tanks (2 for off adds and one the one for the boss) at the top of list with their priests directly underneath and then I'd to be able to hit a button that adds the rest of the priests, then another for paladins etc
09-14-05, 02:36 PM   #24
Quu
An Aku'mai Servant

blerg

updated for the patch... and to try to fix things

still going to work on a UI...

little modivation right now sadly.
09-14-05, 02:38 PM   #25
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
*Hugs Quu*
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
09-14-05, 11:57 PM   #26
Quu
An Aku'mai Servant

i left a raiding guild... (I am on an RP server)...

not need for as many mdos in RP...

but i applied to a new raiding guild... so i will probably get my modivation back then...
09-15-05, 11:33 AM   #27
unclefu
A Defias Bandit
Quu, I think your newest version of Decursive is no longer working for paladins. The previous version still does though.
09-16-05, 08:12 AM   #28
Quu
An Aku'mai Servant

1.2.7b works for pallys... i had a paladin test it and confirm... the previous two or three releases had a bug that... being a druid, I could not test.
09-16-05, 02:17 PM   #29
unclefu
A Defias Bandit
thank you so much for fixing it as well as creating and maintaining this great mod
09-16-05, 03:12 PM   #30
Quu
An Aku'mai Servant

Thanks...

I am a druid... i have a low level warrior that I play also... but other than that I really have no other way to test things...

Also... i play on an RP server... so its harder to find people who are willing to help.

And honestly... testing and debuggin a UI mod is boring for most people. They don't want to spend 2-3 hours helping me trace or track down an obscure bug or action. They would rather quest, or enter a battleground.... they are paying for the game to have fun. ^_^

so i can garuntee that my mods will work with a level 60 night elf druid using my computer at home... everything else... i can make an honest attempt to support... but in the end... i can only try...

so goofs like the paladin bug slip through until it aggrivates someone enuf that they decide to help me test it ^_^

one of the mod sites should create a beta testing team of people... people who want to help mod developers... but don't have the skill or desire to code them selves. At work a good QC/SI group is a great asset to the development team. if i could get soemthing 1 tenth as competant as our testers here at work for mods i would be in heaven.
09-16-05, 03:16 PM   #31
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Quu
one of the mod sites should create a beta testing team of people... people who want to help mod developers... but don't have the skill or desire to code them selves. At work a good QC/SI group is a great asset to the development team. if i could get soemthing 1 tenth as competant as our testers here at work for mods i would be in heaven.
THAT is an excellent idea Quu!
09-16-05, 04:02 PM   #32
Quu
An Aku'mai Servant

sadly it is alot of work

it would have to have the various classes and races represented. It would also have to either have every build... or people willing to respec alot.

it would take people with attention to details... having a full bug report is important.

it would take people with patience... having to do the same thing over and over again

but... if done right you could even have a list of tested mods...

imagine being able to publish a list of mods that have been tested and proved by the group of beta testers... if done right... its something that would be a great boon to the community.
09-16-05, 04:19 PM   #33
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Well, as you've seen, I'm trying to actually help make it happen. Check this thread in the Chit Chat forum.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Decursive