02-26-06, 07:23 PM   #1
Shynd
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
HerbingMinalist (name subject to change because it's crap)

Link: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...php?s=&id=4659

Please, suggestions and comments are extremely welcome. This is barely out of beta -- only because it works, technically -- and I don't personally use it, so anything that can be improved upon will need to be suggested by people that actually use it. Thanks for the support of anyone that uses it
03-07-06, 12:55 AM   #2
Abadon
A Murloc Raider
As a hunter I have a LOT of tracking skills and two of them that i want up a LOT is track humanoids and track beast. But I also am a miner and i dont want to miss any. If there was a way to have this swich from track beast to find minerals it would be kool.

What would be nice would be some type of option or menu to have you select what two type's of tracking you want to spam like this. make it also so when in pvp i can swich from track hidden to track humanoids just by jumping...oh yeah...
04-17-07, 10:07 PM   #3
somas
A Kobold Labourer
anyone can help with an addon or macro that switch
between Find Minerals and Find Herbs plz ^^
i found nothing for TBC
04-17-07, 10:17 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
/castsequence Find Herbs, Find Minerals

Or whatever the actual spell/ability name is - don't remember. Just click it whenever you want to change.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » HerbingMinalist (name subject to change because it's crap)