10-08-12, 01:28 AM   #1
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
5.052 Released

*sneaks in quickly then back out*

First Official Version using the GPL code, so there may be bugs I didn't catch.
Quests should in theory track more reliably including breadcrumb
Options Options Options:

- Under Quest Watch
- Hide Blizzard = Sets Blizzards built in tracker to hidden
- Track Scenarios = Place scenario objectives at the top of carbonite tracker
- Track Achievements = Place achievement tracks at the top of the carbonite tracker
- Track Challege = Place a timer at the top of carbonite tracker for challenge modes

- Under Quest
- Allow Sync = When carbonite tracks a quest, it will clear blizzard tracking and add the one carbonite is tracking to enable the quest blob on the minimap.

---------------
There is an incompatability with NPCScan overlay & GPL carbonite, but I sent him the fixed copy of his plugin, so hopefully we won't be without for to long.
---------------
For those concerned about curse, it has been uploaded there aswell, just waiting approval.

10-08-12, 01:31 AM   #2
Jaymie82
A Murloc Raider
Where I can't find it?

Nevermind I found it... HAHA

Last edited by Jaymie82 : 10-08-12 at 01:36 AM. Reason: I am dumb.

10-08-12, 02:41 AM   #3
Urtia
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
*sneaks in quickly then back out*

---------------
There is an incompatability with NPCScan overlay & GPL carbonite, but I sent him the fixed copy of his plugin, so hopefully we won't be without for to long.
---------------
Well at least that has answered my question I was gonna ask lol... Thank you for the update here and one other thing though, is there still no DMF map?

10-08-12, 03:16 AM   #4
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Urtia View Post
Well at least that has answered my question I was gonna ask lol... Thank you for the update here and one other thing though, is there still no DMF map?
DMF was fixed when Rythal did his first un-official patch..

I will test later and post back here.....

10-08-12, 08:07 AM   #5
SoulSeekerUSA
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thank You

I don't know how many times I tried to break my addiction to Carbonite and failed miserably, hell I quit smoking after 25 years and that was easy compared to my addiction to Carbonite. This addon just makes wow flow so much better than sometimes aimlessly wandering around looking for who knows what for a quest. Blizzard has made it a bit better than it used to be but still nothing out there comes close to this addon and I want to tell you, Thank You for keeping WOW's greatest addon going and going just like that famous bunny, lol.;-)

Last edited by SoulSeekerUSA : 10-08-12 at 08:09 AM.

10-08-12, 08:13 AM   #6
comasutra
A Kobold Labourer
I must be dumb, or it's early for me yet. Where can I find 5.052? Chances are it's right in front of my face but I'm just derp today.

Nevermind, I found it as well. The Add On page isn't update for the name until you click on it and go to the page. It still says 5.0.4.... derp mode engaged!

Last edited by comasutra : 10-08-12 at 08:15 AM.

10-08-12, 08:16 AM   #7
SoulSeekerUSA
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by comasutra View Post
I must be dumb, or it's early for me yet. Where can I find 5.052? Chances are it's right in front of my face but I'm just derp today.

Nevermind, I found it as well. The Add On page isn't update for the name until you click on it and go to the page. It still says 5.0.4.... derp mode engaged!
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat138.html

I believe that is the update the version on the page just hasn't been updated. I also just noticed that it is available on curse as well.

Last edited by SoulSeekerUSA : 10-08-12 at 08:25 AM.

10-08-12, 09:05 AM   #8
S@thi
A Theradrim Guardian

great work Ryhtal!

10-08-12, 12:26 PM   #9
EmyrB
A Murloc Raider
Brilliant work Rythal

I have a question though, whilst I was waiting for will it/won't it be released as GPL debate, I started using WoWPro with TomTom. I hated TomTom, but used the questing part of WoWPro with Carbonite which worked pretty sweetly. So my question will this still work now with Rythal's work?

10-12-12, 09:27 PM   #10
Luckybarton
A Defias Bandit
Thank You Rythal!

I am so happy that Carbonite was updated! Thank you! At last, I feel like I am back in the game. And I did make a donation!

10-15-12, 08:38 PM   #11
Spahut
A Cobalt Mageweaver
There is something odd with the note icons - quite often as i zoom in or move the map they disappear. Its a bit hard to find a spot when thy disappear.

10-15-12, 08:43 PM   #12
clipper
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
Dude!
While you're at it, can you fix *all* the broken addons? I really miss MakeRoom.

kthxbye

Juuuuuuuuuuust kidding.

Mostly.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » 5.052 Released