05-13-09, 03:13 AM   #1
kerefym
A Kobold Labourer
Hiring an addon writer

I need an addon that will act as a coutdown timer that can been seen in the raid. For example my guild sometimes does too much asshattery between wipes and rebuffing, so I decided that deducting dkp would be a way to get people moving back from wiping and buffing for another attempt on a boss. The key to this mod is that it needs to be seen in raid so that it can be effective. Please get back to me if you can do it, I will donate =)
05-13-09, 03:39 AM   #2
Ammo
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by kerefym View Post
I need an addon that will act as a coutdown timer that can been seen in the raid. For example my guild sometimes does too much asshattery between wipes and rebuffing, so I decided that deducting dkp would be a way to get people moving back from wiping and buffing for another attempt on a boss. The key to this mod is that it needs to be seen in raid so that it can be effective. Please get back to me if you can do it, I will donate =)
Both Bigwigs and Deadly Boss Mods support broadcasted timers, in case of Bigwigs:

/bwcb 600 Ten minute break over!

This will send a 10 minute timerbar to the rest of the raid and display the message Ten minute break over! when the timer is finished.

You might not need a special addon at all if you use a boss mod

-Ammo
05-13-09, 05:25 AM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yeah and deadly boss mods I know can set up a custom timer. They even have an example one called pizza time that someone activated not realising it goes out to the raid... We had a 15 minute bar on screen for like .. erm .. 15 minutes

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Hiring an addon writer