07-03-07, 01:56 PM   #1
FrankMD
A Kobold Labourer
Player In Need (Sheep and Debuffs)

So, i've heard of SheepWatch, and a few other things, but nothings been updated in a year.

I'm looking for a mod that shows who broke sheep with whatever skill. This would be priceless as people push DPS as hard as they can at the cost of crowed control. I have programs that watch the progeress of MY sheep, i just want to know when anyone breaks any sheep in a 25 man raid. (I know, it's a stupid problem to have, but i have it none the less)

The 2nd thing i'm looking for is a way to sort debuffs on a target. I'm basicly looking to make sure CoE is up on a target and i'm sure others would want something to make sure their proper debuffs etc are on the target. Tongues for example. I could care less about 90% of all the other debuffs but i still have to dig through these things that are constantly changing just to find 1 or 2.

If anyone can point me to working ones, or hell, create something to satisify one or two of these issues that would rock. Thanks!
07-04-07, 11:46 AM   #2
Somaru
A Defias Bandit
WowAce has something called CCBreaker. It might be what you are looking for.
07-04-07, 12:48 PM   #3
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I think Chronometer can track sheeping.

Get it from http://wowace.com/files

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Player In Need (Sheep and Debuffs)