05-27-10, 09:38 AM   #21
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Being a dual-monitor geek, I usually have WoW on the widescreen (1680x1050) monitor, and anime or tv shows running on the normal (1600x1200) monitor. :-)

Looking for more good anime, by the way. ;-)

TV being watched: Leverage, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Defying Gravity, Animaniacs (yup!), and Human Target.

Recently watched anime: Candidate for Goddess, Chrno Crusade, Desert Punk, Ergo Proxy, Nadesico, Skyland, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Witch Hunter Robin, Trigun, Gasaraki, Evangelion, Trigun. :P
05-27-10, 12:08 PM   #22
MoonWitch
A Firelord
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I listen to whatever floats my boat - or rather mood ...

Last.fm : http://www.last.fm/user/kaymoonwitch
05-27-10, 12:47 PM   #23
haste
Featured Artist

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
Looking for more good anime, by the way. ;-)
Mushishi is at least my all time favorite. It's also lovely combined with KOKIA.
05-27-10, 02:28 PM   #24
Flockrock
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by mankeluvsit View Post
post what you usually listen to while playing wow. could be artists, playlists, online radios.

me personally,
bring me the horizon, avenged sevenfold, queen, as i lay dying, system of a down, a day to remember, tech n9ne, immortal technique, radio on grooveshark. [: just to name a few.
bring me the horizon, silverstein, a vain attempt, alesana, hopes die last, eyes set to kill...
05-27-10, 03:02 PM   #25
BFSskepsis
Premium Member

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Most recently I've been into a The Flower Kings phase. Been listening to them constantly. Usually when I raid I listen to anything by Symphony X, Meshuggah, Dream Theater, Porcupine Tree, Opeth, Pain of Salvation (minus their 2 most recent albums Road Salt and Scarsick), Between the Buried and Me, Devin Townsend, BFS, Licentia, Periphery, Keith Merrow, Chimp Spanner, Sky Eats Airplane, 3. And depending on the night I will listen to The Beatles, Elton John, Billy Joel, Michael Jackson. I guess it depends on my mood.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » what do you listen to wow'in?