Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-15-09, 12:55 PM   #1
derickso
A Theradrim Guardian
Big changes in SVN

I checked out the current build of SVN today and found some fairly fundamental changes, ie instead of the usual draggable RDX menu window I now found that it was an immobile bar plastered across the top of my screen. Is there any plan to allow a choice between the old and new format? Will there be more customizability? I also realize this was a beta, but I was having major errors with aura icons relating to cooldowns..

It would also be great to understand where the mod is heading from here long term. A few things I've had on my wishlist for awhile:

-Package relative naming: Just like in a file system, it would be great to reference ./object_name, rather than have to give an absolute package name, so when you copy and paste objects between packages they are not all referring to the old package.

-Package copy and paste, or the ability to select multiple things at a time (ie shift click or ctl click) in the explorer so you can copy and paste a bunch of things at a time

-Package script hooks that run when you change specs. For example I generally as a Priest have a Holy and a Discipline spec, I use the same windows, but when I switch specs I would like to switch the bindings used on all my windows, as well as add/remove Weakened Soul from one of my AuraFilters.

-The ability to disable Blizzard Party frames. I know we now have a Disable ALL Blizzard frames, however I only want to selectively disable the party frames so I can use my own raid frames all the time.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » Big changes in SVN